Donald Trump

Buy my mixtape fam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

with you on that at least. a more accurate sentence would be "america has many different cultures."

with you on that at least. a more accurate sentence would be "america has many different cultures."

We'd like to think we're tolerant of other cultures, but you see the news (although the news these days isn't exactly a reliable source with all the political bias) 

No offence but America has practically no culture at all... The only thing "cultural" about America is their united pride in their "freedom" which is something which practically all sovereign states in the world has...

Well to be honest he is up against sanders who is very knowledgeable about the problems and talks a lot about what needs to be fixed but has no realistic methods of implementing fixes. Hilary seems to be lost half the time who practically only has the "first female president" running for her with major sponsors backing her up. Fairly certain most people support Trump purely because he runs a very successful business and they think that because he is successful in that front he can do the same for America although you can't run a country like a ceo which is also why many of his solutions are facedesk worth notably his comments about illegal immigrants...

"America has practically no culture at all"...... this nation is simply a mixture of tens or hundreds of cultures. Just because America doesn't necessarily have its own culture doesn't mean it doesn't have a culture.

However on this issue, I personally support Bernie Sanders. The issue with Sanders is that many of his broad statements and promises will be very hard to get through the joke of a Congress atm.

However on this issue, I personally support Bernie Sanders. The issue with Sanders is that many of his broad statements and promises will be very hard to get through the joke of a Congress atm.

True. People say he doesn't have an actual plan for his ideas, which is untrue. He has a plan, it will just be hard to accomplish. But I'd much rather have someone who fights for good things and has a hard time doing it than a half-assed candidate bought off by lobbyists and millionaires. 

usa does have its own distinct regional cultures, as well as the culture that binds us, it is wholly ignorant to say otherwise

As Lou said, USA's own distinct culture is the culture that binds us all. We're a mix of a 100 different cultures, and what binds us all together is our culture.

And Trump wants to destroy a distinct part of that, in a way. Whether you agree with him doing it or not, by putting a strong watch on Muslim-Americans and harboring the Mexican people, he is, in a sense, destroying a small part of that culture.

"mexican culture and various middle eastern cultures are american culture"

no, they are present here, but they are not distinctly american

i dont know if you are american, but if you are you really need to learn about your own country

i dont know if you are american, but if you are you really need to learn about your own country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_California_to_1899

The mexican culture is what makes up a large part of California, the state I live in. The Mexican culture has been slightly changed than what it is in Mexico, but it's still easily apparent none the less. I'd suggest visiting a border state like Arizona, California, or Texas, and seeing the influence that Mexican Americans have on the culture and way of life.

denouncing my american citizenship if he becomes president

seriously what a cock, how can anyone with that mindset be considered fit to lead the USA

do you not want america to be great again?

you traitor

after what happened in paris and russia + turkey, there's a ton of tension around the world. Especially in the middle east, if Trump gets elected there will no doubt be a WW3. America will not be "great again", America won't exist.

That's stupid. There are no native Americans (except of course, the literal Native Americans), so therefore any culture that exists within America is indeed American. I suggest you learn a bit about America too. I don't know if you live here, but if you do, you're part of the problem. 

frankly, I kinda want to see what he could do for the American economy, but I'm highly skeptical about pretty much everything else

Archived