Donald Trump

Buy my mixtape fam

He'll never be president, nobodies that dumb. But I think it's good to have him back in the scene, just to kinda throw them into all the other politicians and add some life to them. But seriously if youre his supporter because you actually want him to be president you're almost as dumb as he is.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll never be president, nobodies that dumb. But I think it's good to have him back in the scene, just to kinda throw them into all the other politicians and add some life to them. But seriously if youre his supporter because you actually want him to be president you're almost as dumb as he is.

what makes him dumb?

He says what the fuck he wants and means it.

The issue is that he really doesn't. To be completely honest, the fact his statements are so absurd (With exclusions of gaffs like the TPP mix-up), I don't think he's stupid, contrary, I think he knows exactly what he's doing, and that is sacrificing his own beliefs to take on this persona. His populist fire-brand uber conservative mentality is exactly what many people want, but is contrary to statements made by him just a few years prior to running, when he made statements such as:

"I'd probably identify as Democrat"- obviously not the case now

"I'm strongly pro-choice"- now extremely pro-life

"The best solution is if no one had any [guns]"- now a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate

-snip-

To be fair, it's not a necessarily incorrect statement, just spun with the usual Lou-brand stupidity. Which actually was pretty amusing when re-reading. "The power of capitalism"- c'mon man, at least try to not sound like someone from the 30s. 

what makes him dumb?

i seriously hope youre joking man, if not im concerned for you.

It's Lou, he likely isn't. In answer to the question, his domestic policy is extreme, costly, and in some cases illegal. His economic policy involves adding 10 trillion to the deficit to fund further military spending, border wall construction, deportation plans, etc. And his foreign policy costs of hostile paranoia towards international trade deals and most countries in general, and has no place among a increasingly global economy.

• Administrators

To be fair, it's not a necessarily incorrect statement, just spun with the usual Lou-brand stupidity. Which actually was pretty amusing when re-reading. "The power of capitalism"- c'mon man, at least try to not sound like someone from the 30s. 

It absolutely is an incorrect statement, but this isn't the thread for that, I'm content with my laughter.

maybe a globalist one world government is not the direction we need to head in?

this country was founded on certain principles that we have been systematically destroying in the name of globalism

i seriously hope youre joking man, if not im concerned for you.

If you cant answer it, chances are youre not aware of what the issues are or what the politicians views are anyway. You're probably basing your opinions off Fox news or something. I hope youre not of age to vote during this election  ;)

about the power of capitialism comment

i was saying what trump believes, i said nothing of what the reality of social/political systems is

the politically left are most certainly against american capitalism, this is a very common trend infiltrating all facets of our culture

• Administrators

Lol the american political left is like right of center where I come from. Our right wing is further left than your left wing.

(Tongue twister for added funs)

I'd love for him to just be president for just one term and see what changes happen. It'd certainly be interesting.

You're an awful person. It may be interesting but the effects it would have on America...

Lol the american political left is like right of center where I come from. Our right wing is further left than your left wing.

(Tongue twister for added funs)

when leftism wins, culture is destroyed

many people see this as a good thing

and you must not pay attention to uk and us politics if you believe the uk equivelent of conservatives  promote liberal policies more  than american liberals

• Administrators

Ok. I have cheese and bacon scones to make so you have fun in crazyparanoialand and I'll be over here with baked goods.

why is it every thread i make in this subforum lou has to comment on with some stupid shit that ignites an argument.

ffs 

If he gets elected, I'm moving to Canada

Cashew, I'm not even joking... You're taking my comments out of my mind dude. You've taken 2/2 of my trump comments already. Cut me some slack man :D

You're an awful person. It may be interesting but the effects it would have on America...

Not much better than things are now. We'll never have an ideal society in anyone's eyes.

the politically left are most certainly against american capitalism, this is a very common trend infiltrating all facets of our culture

No offence but America has practically no culture at all... The only thing "cultural" about America is their united pride in their "freedom" which is something which practically all sovereign states in the world has...

Seriously if youre his supporter because you actually want him to be president you're almost as dumb as he is.

Well to be honest he is up against sanders who is very knowledgeable about the problems and talks a lot about what needs to be fixed but has no realistic methods of implementing fixes. Hilary seems to be lost half the time who practically only has the "first female president" running for her with major sponsors backing her up. Fairly certain most people support Trump purely because he runs a very successful business and they think that because he is successful in that front he can do the same for America although you can't run a country like a ceo which is also why many of his solutions are facedesk worth notably his comments about illegal immigrants...

Archived