Donald Trump

Buy my mixtape fam

I'm wondering your guys' opinions on him. I don't know how this guy gets such support. Everywhere you look there's another meme about him, or another trending stupid thing he's said in the news. Do people actually support him? If so, what's your reasoning behind it? Generally interested

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's too much of an ignorant cock to be president, plus he has no control over his mouth. And his views are just wrong.

I think Donald Trump is a good business man who can greatly improve the american economy. I mean, look at what he did with a small loan of one million dollars. I also believe that he is a massive supporter of our civil rights and that he will help make america great again so that we can live the american dream. /s

I think Donald Trump is a good business man who can greatly improve the american economy. I mean, look at what he did with a small loan of one million dollars.

its spreading damnit

He says what the fuck he wants and means it.

He's an idiot, but he's such a breath of fresh air compared to other politicians who skirt around issues and never give a straight answer.

He says what the fuck he wants and means it.

He's an idiot, but he's such a breath of fresh air compared to other politicians who skirt around issues and never give a straight answer.

Yeah, I mean all jokes aside he is one of the few politicians who actually seems open enough to discuss the issues. but his actual answers on the other hand

He has the mind set of a CEO and a country isnt run like a company, many of his "solutions" would never work for a country...

Tbh if you take away his money he is just one of those crazy people on the train who everyone avoids.

At least he is honest and doesnt sugar coat his words nor tries to BS

he believes in america and the power of capitalism to provide society with a high standard of living and liberty

the red/blue establishment hates him and debases him at every turn because he says what he truly believes rather than what his sponsors dictate

• Administrators

the power of capitalism to provide society with a high standard of living

ahahahahahahahahaha

holy shit i can't breathe

thanks lou, i needed that.

ahahahahahahahahaha

holy shit i can't breathe

thanks lou, i needed that.

im not sure if youre saying that the statement is false... that trump doesnt believe this?

or are you saying that his belief is false?

What I really want to see is Donald Trump selecting Glenn Beck/Rush Limbaugh as his vice president.

FTFY, running with a woman would be too forward thinking

He's an asshole, sure. But he is something different from the other regular kiss asses we have running. Of the 3 prime candidates right now (as it seems), Sanders doesn't back anything up and just appeals to the majority of young people. He's just saying what people want to hear with no realistic plan to it all. Clinton seems to change her mind every other day and sounds lost, honestly. Trump at least sounds realistic sometimes and has a plan, even if most those plans are very, very inhumane I guess. I'm not voting for any of the three right now. We still have a year and I hope someone better steps up soon.

He's an asshole, sure. But he is something different from the other regular kiss asses we have running. Of the 3 prime candidates right now (as it seems), Sanders doesn't back anything up and just appeals to the majority of young people. He's just saying what people want to hear with no realistic plan to it all. Clinton seems to change her mind every other day and sounds lost, honestly. Trump at least sounds realistic sometimes and has a plan, even if most those plans are very, very inhumane I guess. I'm not voting for any of the three right now. We still have a year and I hope someone better steps up soon.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I mean, Trump is the first candidate in a long time with fire in his belly. If only he used that fire in the right way. The others just kiss up to the people, and then they'll just turn out to be a half-ass president. 

Archived