bans for line-cutters please

naknak

I report them too.  Whether against the rules or not, it's total BS because it distorts the market. 

When someone asks me what I can credit for their strange kritz or whatever, if I match the top buyer I get screwed because that "buyer" hasn't been actually "buying" for weeks because his price is "way too high", and if I offer lower they may think I'm ripping them off.

I have noticed this kind of action from non real buyers and they are up just to support a price rise in a specific item.when the suggestion gets accepted or not the buyer removes its buying order.

shady as shit.

I have noticed this kind of action from non real buyers and they are up just to support a price rise in a specific item.when the suggestion gets accepted or not the buyer removes its buying order.

shady as shit.

Do you have any kind of proof of this? That's a fairly serious allegation to just throw around.

if you run out of ref/keys to fufill an active buy order, it gets hidden

then when you acquire the amount listed again the listing will reappear, this has fucked me up a few times

Yeah, fucked me up a lot too :P

We're aware of that. The issue is when people are not actively buying the item but do have enough to buy the item, because that buy order stays valid.

Perhaps a new setting for buy orders, where it will automatically hide itself when you reach a certain amount of it in your backpack? That might get a bit messy with modified versions though, unsure.

• 2 weeks later...

I got warned for listing price for 0.05 when I buying 5 for 2 scrap which technically is 0.04 scrap. But backpack.tf not allow you to list the price for 0.04. How do I fix this

I got warned for listing price for 0.05 when I buying 5 for 2 scrap which technically is 0.04 scrap. But backpack.tf not allow you to list the price for 0.04. How do I fix this

Prob not the right place to ask melody.

(start a new forum with the title help)

Prob not the right place to ask melody.

(start a new forum with the title help)

Eh, I think it's okay here, this is just a general discussion on line-cutting now.

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, December 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, December 13, 2015 - No reason given

It does work. Otherwise there'd be be about a hundred linecutters and not 4. The mods are humans, not fucking psychic robots.

Wait, what? Mods are humans?  :)

Archived