DP Veil became unpriced in my backpack

Major Erection

So, I refreshed my backpack and realised my backpack dropped in value by $200 so I decided to see if anything changed in price.

Going through my unusuals I realised that my Dead Presidents Veil is not being valued. I checked the item stats page of the unusual but the price remains the same.

is this a bug?

I believe it's because it's strange. Some other guy on the forums said his strange collectors toss-proof towel wasn't showing it's price, even though it had one.

I believe it's because it's strange. Some other guy on the forums said his strange collectors toss-proof towel wasn't showing it's price, even though it had one.

Oh cool, thanks

Oh right, my bp dropped by ~460 keys because my burning veil is strange. Welp, not sure if that was all intended or not.

Could bp.tf be adding price voting for strange unusuals????? That'd be pretty cool. Pointless I'd say but cool.

Could bp.tf be adding price voting for strange unusuals????? That'd be pretty cool. Pointless I'd say but cool.

Nah not pointless anymore since there are more and more unusuals now who can't just be "strangified", that would be unusuals from the new crates (halloween and invasion), thrist bloods or the limited winter unusuals from last year. It would be nice if would be different for those only.

Nah not pointless anymore since there are more and more unusuals now who can't just be "strangified", that would be unusuals from the new crates (halloween and invasion), thrist bloods or the limited winter unusuals from last year. It would be nice if would be different for those only.

how do people generally value strange unusuals anyways?

For me I just take the unusual price + 1/2 of the strange price.

how do people generally value strange unusuals anyways?

For me I just take the unusual price + 1/2 of the strange price.

it depends on whether there's a strangefier or not, if you have to unbox it strange they're worth a good amount more (i.e. thirst bloods)

Same happened to my Strange C.Peace Anger. I guess its gonna be fixed, since now there are tones strange unus. And in most situations "strange" quality does nothing to base price.

Yeah, I was a little annoyed to see my bp dropped by 400 keys in value when both my ghosts bonk boy and veil lost their pricing.  My bp was already undervalued due to having 9 unpriced strange unusual weapons.

It'd be nice if they defaulted to the same price as the non-strange varieties until pricing catches up.  Otherwise we're going to see them get set at lower prices than their non-strange parts just due to the yearly holiday slump when people liquidate their unusuals.

• Administrators

oh that explains a lot. While suggesting, I came across a strange PE veil that was listed as unpriced. I assume its a bug

You forgot Gun Mettles :3

Don't forget my unbox Woifi ;~;

Archived