How much is my unusual polar pullover worth?

maxstar99   trade.tf

It is freshly unboxed by me and may be 1/1

It has the circling TF logo effect

It is an all class misc

All I know is that it is worth more than 165 keys (massed flies price) but this hat isn't priced on backpack.tf, so I'd really appreciate anyone's help.

post-23240-0-02190300-1448188114_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your unbox.

Stay safe from sharks, always make sure its value before taking an offer or else you might get ripped off by greedy people. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, BE VERY CAREFUL.

I'd say about 300~400 for it, there is no circling peace sign pullover as a reference so it's just a rough estimate. Please take my guessing with a grain of salt, I am only basing this off TF logo effect compared to other effects.

Everyone get your harpoons and shotguns, we are going shark hunting

Congrats on your unbox.

Stay safe from sharks, always make sure its value before taking an offer or else you might get ripped off by greedy people. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, BE VERY CAREFUL.

I'd say about 300~400 for it, there is no circling peace sign pullover as a reference so it's just a rough estimate. Please take my guessing with a grain of salt, I am only basing this off TF logo effect compared to other effects.

Everyone get your harpoons and shotguns, we are going shark hunting

are you insane? 300-400?!?!?! MG is only 300, DBD is 220, not to mention fetti is outdated at 150! I'd wouldn't value this over 200.... 

are you insane? 300-400?!?!?! MG is only 300, DBD is 220, not to mention fetti is outdated at 150! I'd wouldn't value this over 200.... 

Please take my guessing with a grain of salt

Hey, I am only guessing, take my guessing with a grain of salt, not become salty

Hey, I am only guessing, take my guessing with a grain of salt, not become salty

Guesses should be educated.

If you over-value the hat you run the risk of getting the opposite problem to sharking: not taking a very good offer when it's put in front of you.

150-200 is far more reasonable.

And to OP: It's not 1 of 1, it's 1 of 2, but the other has been with its owner for over a year, and he's very unlikely to sell it.

Pretty sure that when the old gifted logo pullover was on the market it got a few decent offers of 200~250

300 is a stretch, but as others seem to agree on 200 is definitely a good price to sell @

200 if you want to wait a bit longer, 300 is quite a stretch. If you want to get rid of it without waiting a much longer time, I'd go ~170

Pretty sure that when the old gifted logo pullover was on the market it got a few decent offers of 200~250

300 is a stretch, but as others seem to agree on 200 is definitely a good price to sell @

I'd agree with that.  300 would surprise me though, but it always depends.  Your hat is as clean as it can possibly get so that should help just a bit. 

Archived