Can I make many drab (repetitive) trades? [backpack.tf]

Ptitzken

For the avoidance a sudden conflict I ask the question are here (I do not know if you can, ask similar questions hither)

(Example is the attached files)

post-23233-0-06296600-1448172366_thumb.jpg

This may be outdated information, but I believe you are allowed to repeat sell listings for the same items. The rationale being you do not have to list a new one every time you sell or have to worry about making sure you do not list the one which corresponds to your backpack.tf classifieds listing. However, obviously users grieve about this as it seems misleading to some about the value of an item to potentially see one user selling 5 or more copies of the same item for less than backpack.tf price, as one example. You should wait for a moderator to reply with backpack.tf's actually stance.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure you can. It is sometimes annoying though, seeing a whole page of classifieds by a single person. If I have multiple of one item, I'll list one or two.

The problem with banning multiple listings is that it'd screw over bp.tf automatic users. If you're only able to list one and someone sends a trade offer for the item but with a different ID, it won't register and won't accept the trade offer.

Archived