December Premium Discount

Ironman

Hi

December is coming and i was wondering if you guys give any discounts on premium membership during the holidays or something?

Could this be viable as a suggestion?

How about gifting premium during the holidays?

Thanks for reading!

well, you already can gift premium. a while ago, someone suggested during the holidays that for 1 week they give everyone premium to test it out before buying it and i dont know what came of the idea. 

well, you already can gift premium. a while ago, someone suggested during the holidays that for 1 week they give everyone premium to test it out before buying it and i dont know what came of the idea. 

The ungodly amount of bumping and noob traders who never respond? Dear god

Well, this year's "gift" will probably be a new and much improved premium. At least that's what Fiskie is working on. Haven't gotten updates in a while from him on where that stands, so no promises. I don't want to give the surprise away here, but... it looks amazing.

Well, this year's "gift" will probably be a new and much improved premium. At least that's what Fiskie is working on. Haven't gotten updates in a while from him on where that stands, so no promises. I don't want to give the surprise away here, but... it looks amazing.

I pray that there are more advanced search options, as well as possible integration of Julia's scripts

possible integration of Julia's scripts

Fiskie said this is easy enough to do, but unfortunately it is pretty far down on the to-do list. So that probably won't happen any time soon.

SHARK WEEK

Archived