Stupidly priced unusuals

Nos

There are a lot of unusual prices out there that you have to look at and wonder how and why this price is even possible.

I made this topic for people to list which unusual they think deserves a price change the most. I want to hear your opinions!

I will go first - I think this one would have to be in the top 10 at least http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Blighted%20Beak/Tradable/Craftable/47

It's sitting right next to Disco Beat Down, which I find completely out of the ordinary. Maybe at least 100 keys off. This is a pretty high tier effect. I mean seriously I would EASILY buy this for well over 88 keys. If I could ever afford 88 keys lol.

BEFORE COMMENTING ON THIS TOPIC:

- Please be aware that I know backpack.tf is just a pricing GUIDE, in no way do I think this website is used to give official prices.

- I am in no way trying to criticize anyone who makes these prices what they are. I appreciate the hard work that moderators and suggestors do that make this trading community a better place.

- I am in no way trying to offend anyone who may disagree with this topic. This is all about opinions.

- I fully understand that the prices that are made are based off sales and what people are willing to sell/buy for. I know that the prices are not based off opinions.

P.S I am very new to this forums page so If I did anything wrong at all please tell me, thanks.

• Administrators

If this is a thread just for your opinions on which hats are over or under-rated then why is it in website discussions?

This is interesting, I do support you in this particular case. I also dont get the hate some summer effects get, like cloud 9 is a really good effect in my opinion. I dont like smoking so much but most people will take a smoking over a cloud 9

This is interesting, I do support you in this particular case. I also dont get the hate some summer effects get, like cloud 9 is a really good effect in my opinion. I dont like smoking so much but most people will take a smoking over a cloud 9

Anyone will take cloud 9 over smoking.  Don't know where you saw people who like smoking more, it's near the bottom of the 2nd gens.  Cloud 9 is at the top of the 3rd gens with DBD and arguably Miami

stupid Homeboy bought the ama casemaker with a ama bucket (which is unpriced) and a sf spec ks sticky and it is too fucking low to price 

Guys the 13th hour Beak was just an example, I believe he also means the extremely overpriced ones that are just in need of an update too.  Also Nos isn't stupid, he has 150 accepted suggestions :P

Ooh, ok.

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Ol%27%20Snaggletooth/Tradable/Craftable/39- price can't be adjusted actually, but worth noting. 4 in existence, 2 are duped, one is in a private bp and the other is sitting in a collector's bp so it'd be unfair on them to drop it with duped sales.

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Glasgow%20Great%20Helm/Tradable/Craftable/37- this is double circling heart, lol

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Das%20Gutenkutteharen/Tradable/Craftable/67- I actually nearly rose this, I don't know why I closed it lol

Yeah, apparently a Hearts Spook specs is worth 72 keys according to bp.tf XD 

Solds are what determine the price, however. So I don't see a solution. 

As for the 13th hour beak we have gotten way better offers than 88 keys but we love it so much its hard to give up. It rarely sells so it wont be priced anytime soon. If you know me then you know i am just inlove with this beak. i don't care how much it says on the guide.

Grammar matters.

You're acting as if 'solds' isn't a commonly used phrase on this site, used to describe previous sales to show what an item sold for

Also

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Cadaver's%20Cranium/Tradable/Craftable/31 - This was next to burning up until Julia halved its price yesterday. Shame, almost. Would have been great sweetstakes fodder.

Grammar matters.

You're acting as if 'solds' isn't a commonly used phrase on this site, used to describe previous sales to show what an item sold for

Also

tumblr_nb9prjqEVc1rsnu1go1_500.gif

"Solds" is commonly used among backpack.tf suggestors.

Me, Jacobmeister, you yourself, Ace, Foamy, Gent, Discovery, Mopcko, happysedits, Randy, Merndy, Julia, and all the mods, as well as any other common suggestors on this site - we can confirm this

• Administrators

Me, Jacobmeister, you yourself, Ace, Foamy, Gent, Discovery, Mopcko, happysedits, Randy, Merndy, Julia, and all the mods, as well as any other common suggestors on this site - we can confirm this

r00d

-ok-

I begin to question your integrity when you decide to dispute over the usage of a word despite no one else, But you, having a problem with it

You can literally do the same search for various other colloquialisms

ie Tsarboosh, hat in tf2

It's not in any dictionary, yet nobody cares

Huh, the simple rejection of common terminology used in price suggesting is enough to deviate from the topic. Good to know.

Grammatically, it is wrong. But it's such a commonly used term, probably doesn't matter.

Archived