this pc can run fallout 4?

๖festive Derpy

I got Fallout 4 to run at 30-60fps at tweaked settings with performance mods in 1024x768

GT 630 A8 5600k

You could probably run it better than me but if you dont like playing at a low resolutions on lowest everything then dont buy it

fc7f665d3ddee8709127077ccc103dfc.png

They may say minimum or recommended but I know for a fact that these are just rough estimations, you could run the game with 4 gigs of ram and outdated shit at 40fps or so. (on low of course)

That might just barely be in the range of minimum requirements, with the biggest question being the i3. If you even manage to get the game up and running then it'll most likely have to be in fairly low settings. There's always the 2 hour refund policy if you want to give it a shot.

You'll likely get a playable framerate if you turn everything down the lowest it goes and disable things like filtering and godrays.

I have a build that's just a little better, an HD 7770 and a quadcore AMD processor. With everything except for AA turned down to the lowest it goes, I can get up to 60fps, albeit with stutters and frame drops when I get into urban areas. My build has better specs, but since fallout 4 is nvidia optimized you'll probably get the same results.

Buy it, test it, tweak it. If you don't like the results, refund it. You'll at least be able to load the game.

They may say minimum or recommended but I know for a fact that these are just rough estimations, you could run the game with 4 gigs of ram and outdated shit at 40fps or so. (on low of course)

That is, if your hardware can even load the game.

I couldn't with 4 gigs (X86 (32 bit) system) and an nvidia XFX 9800 GT.

Archived