How to spot the exact price when posting a price suggestion

Mr.Oda

So i have 1 accpeted one ( yee ) 

But i am not always 100% sure when it comes to chosing the new price.

I raed the tutorial for suggestions but couldn't find detailed answers conserning the price....

Simply put, you should try to make it the most commonly traded price. It's not always black and white and takes time to get the hang of. Viewing other's suggestions will help too.

Simply put, you should try to make it the most commonly traded price. It's not always black and white and takes time to get the hang of. Viewing other's suggestions will help too.

ok an example:

buds are currently prices at 2.4 keys

most ppl seell and buy it for ~ 2.90 kes

What would be the correct range...

ok an example:

buds are currently prices at 2.4 keys

most ppl seell and buy it for ~ 2.90 kes

What would be the correct range...

Well, it depends on some certain factors. For one, how are things on Outpost? Classifieds are only for support. I don't pay any attention to buds anymore, but let's assume that there are a nice number of sellers/buyers around 2.85~2.95 for buds. Then the price is 2.9. But if you happen to find a large number of sellers (and some sales, since it's a price raise) at 3, then go 3 flat. 

Again, like carnage said, you'll learn what the best price is for items/when and how to use ranges as you get more experienced. Just use your best guess on which price sells the best. If two prices seem to both sell well, then perhaps a range is in order. It's a case by case basis, really.

yeah that was probably really confusing. while i'm no where near the best at price suggesting, you can feel free to add me if you have any questions :P

So

if bp.tf price is example 4 ref

you found that it cant sell for 3.66 for 3 days and you have also bunch of 4 for few days

most people do 3.66-4 but thtas wrong, if it cannot sel lfor 3.66 for 3 days, 4 should not be in range, go then 3.66 flat

if u have sale at 4.33 and sellers for 4 then 4-4.33

thats it basically in most of situations

Well, it depends on some certain factors. For one, how are things on Outpost? Classifieds are only for support. I don't pay any attention to buds anymore, but let's assume that there are a nice number of sellers/buyers around 2.85~2.95 for buds. Then the price is 2.9. But if you happen to find a large number of sellers (and some sales, since it's a price raise) at 3, then go 3 flat. 

Again, like carnage said, you'll learn what the best price is for items/when and how to use ranges as you get more experienced. Just use your best guess on which price sells the best. If two prices seem to both sell well, then perhaps a range is in order. It's a case by case basis, really.

yeah that was probably really confusing. while i'm no where near the best at price suggesting, you can feel free to add me if you have any questions :P

sellers above current price are irrelevant. SALES above current price matter. buyers below current price are irrelevant. buyers at current price or above indicate a raise. sellers below current price that don't quicksell suggest a drop.

• Administrators

sellers above current price are irrelevant. SALES above current price matter. buyers below current price are irrelevant. buyers at current price or above indicate a raise. sellers below current price that don't quicksell suggest a drop.

What tonight said, plus just adding - classifieds can be used as main proof as well as outpost, they are not only for support anymore.

Archived