Dodgey. As. Fuck.

D-maV

Honestly. Remember that guy who owned like a billion high tier unusuals? I found his Outpost and look at this.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198056410309

Selling items for around 20% of what they're worth. Misty skull COTOK for 320 keys? Worth a good 1000-1500? Pretty fucking dodgey. Also, remember how he jumps from one unusual to the next in almost seconds? (Also, LOL DedAndreis offer, 250 pure. Plis noh lowhabal)

Somethings going on here. I remember I bookmarked his account because he seemed to have good deals, but this is plain weird. Any thoughts?

-Damon

Quick, buy his quicksells before he gets marked as a scammer alt / fences

Granted, like crafter said he may just be really lucky. I, for one, am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though, at least until some hard evidence surfaces.

He claims to buy them off the SCM, as stated in a previous topic regarding the account.

Also, your prices are way off. The Crown is nowhere near that valuable.

I suppose, it's just, burning "quicksold" for 770 cause he needed pure, but he had many offers of over 1000. Anyways, still seems a bit... strange.

I suppose, it's just, burning "quicksold" for 770 cause he needed pure, but he had many offers of over 1000. Anyways, still seems a bit... strange.

Firstly, here's the prior thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/45463-very-sketchy-account-going-through-several-high-tiers/

Secondly, Misty is FAR lower than burning. Take any other God tier hat, and you'll find misty a fraction of the price of burning. For example, a Misty KE is worth less than 10% of a burning.

only thing dodgy in here is your judgement

if you think the price is that stupidly low, then make an investment and profit

there's always a fuckton of people willing to say a new hat is worth a fuckton of money, but when it comes time to actually pay for the hat offers of a fuckton are few and far between.

even if so, he has low hours and look at all the shit hes owned. Seen the previous thread. Thanks for all the... err... negativity I guess <3.

negativity?

you mean like calling out a random account and claiming the guy is sketchy?

ffs look in the mirror

• Administrators

even if so, he has low hours and look at all the shit hes owned. Seen the previous thread. Thanks for all the... err... negativity I guess <3.

He is an Alt, yes, just not of a Scammer.

negativity?

you mean like calling out a random account and claiming the guy is sketchy?

ffs look in the mirror

jesus christ m8, the evidence is all there. jesus, sorry for assuming this guy with low hours and has owned tonnes of high tier items and selling them at a really low price was dodgey, plus the fact that there was another thread of it. "FFS look in the mirror" Pliss, no h8. Either way, why would you have to respond to me so negatively? 

Unless I'm missing something it doesn't look he unboxed one of those. No original ID matches up to him (or anyone else in the histories for most) 

Unless I'm missing something it doesn't look he unboxed one of those. No original ID matches up to him (or anyone else in the histories for most) 

Exactly, and to me, thats what makes him dodgy. He jumps from one unusual to another, and they all seem to be new ones. Not saying he's sharking or anything.... but still. Seems kind of strange, especially how he seems to jump from somewaht low ones to high ones then to low ones.

Worth a good 1000-1500? Pretty fucking dodgey.

You're definitely overvaluing the hat. While imo the b/o is low, just 1000 alone is unrealistic.

No doubt is he sketchy. But until we have concrete evidence that he's "doing something", there's not much we can do.

You're definitely overvaluing the hat. While imo the b/o is low, just 1000 alone is unrealistic.

No doubt is he sketchy. But until we have concrete evidence that he's "doing something", there's not much we can do.

I don't even think it's low. Misty Skull being roughly double Frostbite and ~20% less than Morning Glory seems perfectly fair to me.

jesus christ m8, the evidence is all there. jesus, sorry for assuming this guy with low hours and has owned tonnes of high tier items and selling them at a really low price was dodgey

Hi I'm looking for a 2000 hour course on how to press this button Rqvy0jr.png

Archived