What should i do?

SunriseM

Hello m8's. so i hace been trading for a while, i cam from a limited steam account to buy some games and tf2 premium without using my own real money just trading in tf2. The point is that i hace like 8 keys and i dont know what do. I hace been reading that tf2 economy is dying, that csgo trading is better, etc. So i have some options : Keep doing the same

Start trading with australium or unusuals

Start trading in csgo

Bet in csgo matches.

Thats all. Im writing this in my phpne so may it has some errors ir i didnt explain it great :(

If you're worried about losing profit, I'd recommend only trading items that you're sure have a relatively stable market. So stay away from new items, killstreaked weps, etc. If you're worried about losing profit via metal to keys as the price is rising slowly, then I'd recommend maybe starting to trade unusuals and the sort. I personally haven't been involved with csgo trading/betting, but I doubt you'll make anything from betting.

Between tf2 and cs:go, one's not really better than the other, they're just different. Tf2 trading tends to favor slow, steady gains, while csgo is more risky, but has the chance for faster profit.

At 8 keys, I'd say your best bet is to look for a cheap quicksell unusual, then take it and flip it for a few keys of profit or a different crappy unusual + sweets. Repeat enough and then you can either jump up in the quality or amount of goods you deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I would say TF2 Trading, But the downside, Is that it takes patience and some time to gain some profit, Although CS:GO is very risky especially CS:GO betting sites going all around Steam, The upside for CS:GO is one day you can have a 45$ inventory and next day you get an awesome offer then your inventory jumps to 100$ (Believe me, that happens). So all in all, I would still recommend TF2, Keep doing what you're doing, And earn up a bit more, Get a better discounted unusual/australium for more profit.

Archived