I need a broker!

Kawaii-Chan (♡ヮ♡)

Hey!

So I recently got my inventory back cos I just got back to TF2, but the friend I had given it all to before leaving for good has traded away a lot of the stuff (not mad because I said he can do what he wants with it) and now I'm poor again. Like, very poor. Again.

I am really bad at trading in general and I need a broker! Not a normal kind of broker, mind.

You see, back when I had my old broker (who has now unfriended me so I can't find him), what we used to was I would give him like 20 keys or an unusual worth some amount for like a month, then I would take back something like 25-28 keys, excluding payment. Basically, I would give him stuff and he would somehow keep increasing it until I would take it all back, and then pay him something around 3-4 keys for it. In the end I would still profit.

Can anyone do that for me? Please? I just don't know how to trade well at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey!

So I recently got my inventory back cos I just got back to TF2, but the friend I had given it all to before leaving for good has traded away a lot of the stuff (not mad because I said he can do what he wants with it) and now I'm poor again. Like, very poor. Again.

I am really bad at trading in general and I need a broker! Not a normal kind of broker, mind.

You see, back when I had my old broker (who has now unfriended me so I can't find him), what we used to was I would give him like 20 keys or an unusual worth some amount for like a month, then I would take back something like 25-28 keys, excluding payment. Basically, I would give him stuff and he would somehow keep increasing it until I would take it all back, and then pay him something around 3-4 keys for it. In the end I would still profit.

Can anyone do that for me? Please? I just don't know how to trade well at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Basically, you want to invest in someone, then get back your investment + interest. Not sure whether anyone might do that but be warned that you / the other party might get scammed.

A typcal broker sells stuff for you, and would take a % of the value that they sold it for. I'll broker for you, and I take 5%. Add me and I'll discuss.

Archived