This "PrayForParis" thing just makes me sick. What about the rest of the world ???

NOpainNOgain

That's because France is a 1st world country and a mass attack like this rarely happen in 1st world countries. As opposed to Palestine, Israel and the rest of the middle east who are in a state of war. 

Remember the boston bombings? That was the 3rd dealiest attack to happen that day. But it's in a first world country, where these things are rare, so it was what grabbed the headlines.

Remember ebola? That's been an issue in Africa since the '70s. But now it's in a first world country, where these things are rare, so all of a sudden it's a huge issue.

These things are, sadly, common in second and third world countries. So news agencies don't report them because it'll just be the same thing over and over again.

But it's rare in first world countries. So news agencies prey on it because it's a change from what's usually reported on.

This is the way of things. There is, sadly, not much we can do about it. 

I live in Lebanon and we had 200 wounded a day before the Paris attacks

Nobody bats an eyelid because it's expected, it's our everyday lfe

I live in Lebanon and we had 200 wounded a day before the Paris attacks

Nobody bats an eyelid because it's expected, it's our everyday lfe

I feel you man, I live in Israel and my people are getting stabbed in the streets every day, like in the same day when the terror attack in paris happened, a car in Israel was stopped by a Palestinian gunman and he shot to death almost everyone inside the car, and those people were on they way to a wedding. No 1 talked about it in the news too much, and it should be talked. 

Whats worse is there are MILLIONS of african people starving and dying, Yet not a single thing is being done to help them, the people have no where to go their county has pushed them away and nobody will help but when 150 people die in france EVERY country is at its aid EVERYONE is trying to help, 150 to 2.5 million but france is more important right...

Where are all the people when Israel is being under attack by terrorists every day ?

Running for their lives or likely dead.

France is a 1st world country. tell me what 1st world country has 100+ organized mass murders every day, month or year even? You can't blame everyone for things like this, for In fact, that's what these extremists want you to think. You put blind mistrust in your own country and even people around you.

You can't blame us for not knowing about half these things, for News reports are a business. They report what sells.

Also this mass murder, puts a lot of pressure on government officials, as the built up hysteria forces them to appease the people.

You are both right and wrong. Right for your concern, but wrong for how you portray it. You use it as an example for the derailment of humanity, while those affected, both in France and Kenya, are simply too busy worrying and crying for their loved ones who were murdered simply for being in the wrong place/time.

Running for their lives or likely dead.

France is a 1st world country. tell me what 1st world country has 100+ organized mass murders every day, month or year even?

You can't blame everyone for things like this, for In fact, that's what these extremists want you to think.

You put blind mistrust in your own country and even people around you.

You can't blame us for not knowing about half these things, for News reports are a business. They report what sells.

Also this mass murder, puts a lot of pressure on government officials, as the built up hysteria forces them to appease the people.

You are both right and wrong.

Right for your concern, but wrong for how you portray it. You use it as an example for the derailment of humanity, while those affected, both in France and Kenya, are simply too busy worrying and crying for their loved ones who were murdered simply for being in the wrong place/time.

phrase that into a paragraph it looks like youre writing a poem and its frustrating to read

• Administrators

I don't disagree with you, but I find this an odd stance from a guy who has absolutely no compassion for refugees. In one thread we should look after our own and only our own, and in the next we don't care enough about others? Way to be consistent.

Archived