how long has it been a rule that you cannot post a buy listing for multiple items?

cąℓσceđrus ☁☽

has it been since buy listings were introduced or was it just added

cause i got banned from bp.tf for posting a listing to buy two identical items

i had no idea it want allowed though, ive seen listings for multiple items go up and stay up all the time without those user getting banned ever

but the same users/bots have been posting multiple item buy orders since buy orders were introduced

was that rule really there? i never read the text at the bottom of the create listing page

i just saw what seemed to be common practice and followed suit...

i really think a ban is uncalled for

You're complaining about a One Day Ban tho...

Otherwise

Normally if other people are doing it it does not mean it's ok, common sense, spamming a buy order classifieds isn't allowed

I'd just wait it out

was that rule really there? i never read the text at the bottom of the create listing page

Yes, it was:

EB2e7F7.png

3rd bullet point. In "the text at the bottom of the create listing page" that you "never read".

Not only that, it is also stated in detail in the full list of rules:

k5EkWcu.png

Rule #3 of the Buy Orders subsection.

i really think a ban is uncalled for

I really think you should read the rules.

i dont think that line was there since the introduction of buy orders, they slipped it in then banned people without warning

i dont think that line was there since the introduction of buy orders, they slipped it in then banned people without warning

At this point, you're just making stuff up to discredit the ban. You didn't read the rules, you broke them, and now you're dealing with the consequences. Just stop trying to argue against it. You are clearly in the wrong here.

Archived