Bots in the Scam?

Stephen

So people running the teamspeak malware scam, are they using bots?  Like they're in game and have relatively legit accounts....It says there typing.  But I'm not sure the intereactions would pass the touring test.  

Db7fNfj.png?1

So people running the teamspeak malware scam, are they using bots?  Like they're in game and have relatively legit accounts....It says there typing.  But I'm not sure the intereactions would pass the touring test.  

Db7fNfj.png?1

its a simple scam. He will ask you to enter teamspeak, you will enter, and they will get your ip PLUS this scammer will post a link in team speak chat like "your drives are out dated" when hey actually are not, and there will be a link, if you will press it, boom, your items gone and account. And they will use your account with the same scamm trick to other people.

its a simple scam. He will ask you to enter teamspeak, you will enter, and they will get your ip PLUS this scammer will post a link in team speak chat like "your drives are out dated" when hey actually are not, and there will be a link, if you will press it, boom, your items gone and account. And they will use your account with the same scamm trick to other people.

I'm sorry, was that the question?

I'm sorry, was that the question?

Edvis \is sticking to a script...he too is a bot : D

Yea maybe on the whole script thing.  I've had others running this scam also stick to a script, which either speaks to nonenglish speaker or speaks to a bot.  In either case the language doesnt pass as being authentic. 

Archived