Your political opinion about Middle-East

Curse Broken

The creation of this thread was just a matter of time.

Over 150 people dead in France, millions of refugees, Isis, multiculturalism... what's your opininion about this subject and what should we do about it?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion most (not all) are terrorists, and I really think we need to mess them up a lot more, I realize ur going to think I am racist and stuff but I am just stating my honest opinion.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - Spam

Terrorist scum of the earth that has done nothing but harm, without them everything would be better.

This is coming from a person that hates all religion, just putting that out there for clarification.

If the attacks today don't trigger the UN to go to war with ISIS/those responsible, then we've failed on a global level by letting terrorism and fear win.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - No reason given

Terrorist scum of the earth that has done nothing but harm, without them everything would be better.

This is coming from a person that hates all religion, just putting that out there for clarification.

Newsflash! Not all middle eastern men are terrorists.

You guys better be careful, I'm going to bomb the bp.tf servers with Yahia bribing the security guards because of the sole fact we're from the ME

(well he's technically from africa but still)

The middle east hasn't seen a prolonged period of peace since the stone age. Perhaps if we remove the terrorists with force and redirect foreign aid from countries like Zimbabwe (Mugabe is a disgusting individual) and India (PM doesn't care about poverty, would rather waste $900m on a statue) to the Middle East something would be achieved, it'd certainly be a better situation than the current refugee crisis if done correctly with the support of the Kurds (i.e don't fuck up like Iraq). Saudi Arabia also seems to be stuck in the middle in terms of rights etc but isn't as openly hostile as ISIS.

If we don't eradicate ISIS more attackers will come to Europe and take the place of legitimate refugees by pretending to be one, and then they will begin radicalising others. This only adds to the burden of being a refugee.

If the attacks today don't trigger the UN to go to war with ISIS/those responsible, then we've failed on a global level by letting terrorism and fear win.

Are you're implying that the UN does anything? 

Newsflash! Not all middle eastern men are terrorists.

Not what I said in the slightest, I was referring to the people that are actually terrorists from that location.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by cleverpun, November 14, 2015 - No reason given

and why do you hate all religion?

refugees are being dickheads

multicultarism is hard to acheive but could happen and

isis go fuck themselves

I was agreeing until you went to multiculturalism. It's not possible, especially with muslims. Muslims have been hellbent on conquering Europe since the start. Spain, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, and others would love to keep them out as their toxic ideology doesn't work. Ask the Armenians.

Not what I said in the slightest, I was referring to the people that are actually terrorists from that location.

Actually it was what you said.

Q: What do you think of the middle east?

A: Terrorist scum of the earth that has done nothing but harm, without them everything would be better.

Didn't mention anything about referring to the terrorists, just said in general the middle east were 'terrorist scum'.

Some say that this is just a spark and that there will be more of these strikes coming. That's probably not gonna happen.

You may see how the situation developed here. http://europe.liveuamap.com/

They keep happening. Madrid, Charlie Hebdo, 7/7 attacks, the list goes on. It will keep happening and until western civilization stops being pussies extremists will keep pushing us around.

I was agreeing until you went to multiculturalism. It's not possible, especially with muslims. Muslims have been hellbent on conquering Europe since the start. Spain, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, and others would love to keep them out as their toxic ideology doesn't work. Ask the Armenians.

220px-US_flag_48_stars.svg.png

Multiculturalism sure is impossible.

Middle East belongs to Middle Easterners, Europe belongs to Europeans. Keep each other out.

Migration is an important part of human history.

Both sides of the reconquista detested each other. Literally all of the other countries on that list were conquered by one Muslim state - the Ottoman Turks, who were indeed responsible for quite a few atrocities, but were simply one state.

We helped the middle eastern people to get rid of the dictators, now we're literally eating our own shit because of that. We should help Assad to regain control of syria and help Egypt and other middle eastern countries to put the military as rulers. The military might not like the west, but atleast it's better than muslim extremists. The military will keep the people on a short leash.

Oh and refugees =/= IS. By far most of the terrorists are people that were born and raised in western countries. Sadly, they got brainwashed by someone to do terrorist attacks.

220px-US_flag_48_stars.svg.png

Multiculturalism sure is impossible.

Housing many cultures together is one thing, but integrating them altogether is another. That is what is impossible. Notice how barely any white people live in Detroit? The black culture there is harshly different than white culture. Down here in Mississippi we have extensive Asian cultures that no blacks, whites or hispanics divulge into because its not like them. Nature naturally segregates, and only so often do species and races mix. Humans are very narrow minded and we can't integrate for our lives, hence Muslim no go zones in France, the very place the Friday the 13th bombings took place.

Archived