Is this a good trade?

Draconzis

I am very tempted to take this trade, but I am not sure. Someone is asking for a Rotation Sensation (Priced at 2.66) with a Vintage Foster's Facade (1.33) painted Drably Olive, a Citizen Pain Minigun (minimal wear) ($0.12 on community market) and an Aqua Marine Rocket Launcher (Field Tested) (Also $0.12 on the community market). Does the two weapon skins and the paint on the Facade make this a good deal, or will I likely make no profit on this?

try to ask in status updates, that's usually the place for these sorts of things

Nobody ever responds in statuses, but for low-value items like this they probably are best.

I am very tempted to take this trade, but I am not sure. Someone is asking for a Rotation Sensation (Priced at 2.66) with a Vintage Foster's Facade (1.33) painted Drably Olive, a Citizen Pain Minigun (minimal wear) ($0.12 on community market) and an Aqua Marine Rocket Launcher (Field Tested) (Also $0.12 on the community market). Does the two weapon skins and the paint on the Facade make this a good deal, or will I likely make no profit on this?

Status updates.  Sometimes it's fine to make a thread asking about a complex high value trade.  But in this case, you're making a thread asking about a trade which is less than 30 cents in actual dollar value.   

Archived