Shooting in Paris

Auroz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syndicate was streaming when someone said there was a shooting in Paris and he syarted saying something like if there wasnt any religion in the world then who do people turn to pray to and made a great point by saying you turn to your family because they are the only people who will truly love you.

Another shooting, you got to be kidding me.

This world is going to shit...

People on social media don't even know his identity yet and they're speculating directly that it's a refugee.

It can be a refugee, but still, NOT ALL fucking refugees are ISIS accomplices...

This is really disgusting, all refugees are handled like crap, the EU is really gonna fall apart because of the refugee crisis.

This will not be the last assault, next stop : Germany or Belgium.

Probably Belgium, since Brussels is the capital of the EU.

Posted · Hidden by polar, November 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, November 14, 2015 - No reason given

Isnt this your average day in france? i heard this happens alot

Nice job making fun about 40 people which just got killed.

No it doesn't happen a lot in Europe. It happens a lot in the US though. 

Regardless, this is a serious global issue. 

I'm listening to the news now. Inside a concert hall, there are over a hundred people being held hostage, and they're being executed one by one. People are pleading for the police to go inside and end it before more people die.

It is definitely a terrorist attack, and they need to send in special forces and stop this before it goes any farther. 

This is not something we should be used to, this is not something we can brush off because it won't ever happen to us. If there isn't any serious action taken against ISIS sometime soon, we're going to see more of it, more despicable and more deadly attacks. 

Well, i opened a topic about this whole refugees crisis that happened, and seems like some mod closed my thread. 

I want to say what i deeply feel in my heart so much, but sadly i cant say anything. This world is wrong, just wrong. 

I remember when I was a child and something similar (well, even worse) ocurred here in Spain, ten years ago. I was 9 years old and fortunately I didnt understand what was going on. Now I can know its pretty horrible. 

I'm listening to the news now. Inside a concert hall, there are over a hundred people being held hostage, and they're being executed one by one. People are pleading for the police to go inside and end it before more people die.

It is definitely a terrorist attack, and they need to send in special forces and stop this before it goes any farther. 

This is not something we should be used to, this is not something we can brush off because it won't ever happen to us. If there isn't any serious action taken against ISIS sometime soon, we're going to see more of it, more despicable and more deadly attacks. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-34815972

They're assaulting the the concert hall right now.

Paris is CT sided,

But it is a tragic event that is really sad. I mean Paris was accepting immigrants and had to shut down their borders, is a shame really. Hearts out to those who lost family members or friends.

I think this happens more often in some Arab countries, but no, that's not "usual" in France. Last big attacks were in january, Charlie Hebdo.

I think this happens more often in some Arab countries, but no, that's not "usual" in France. Last big attacks were in january, Charlie Hebdo.

And this is why instead of pissing about, the countries with stronger economies need to start taking action against Muslim extremists in the Middle East & Africa. Otherwise even more will come over to Europe, taking places that were meant for legitimate refugees.

This is pretty worrisome for me to think I'll be in Paris next June with my fiancee for our honeymoon. I love visiting Europe and have been there several times, but I don't know how I feel about our trip now given the increase in violence there. Pretty scary stuff...

I wasnt making fun of them but ok. thanks for jumping to conclusions 

how else is someone supposed to take your post? Do you honestly think this happens every day in Paris?

how else is someone supposed to take your post? Do you honestly think this happens every day in Paris?

Well sorry i wasnt trying to offend anyone

This is why I was bothered when we elected Trudeau who refuses to act in the middle-east. At least Harper knew we had to do something about ISIS before they come to us. Hopefully this disturbing event might change the minds of some politicians who are too scared to take action.

Thanks for sharing man, made me feel a little better. Serious, I have some family in Paris, trying to contact them.

No worries (I guess), police told everybody to stay at home. The shooting was in 10 and 11 Arrondissements tho (+ Stade De France)

Archived