Need fashion advice!

Alberny

So i got myself an Orbiting Fire Killer Exclusive, its painted black. But now i have a problem: It doesnt go with most of my sets :/

Im using it on my Scout, Heavy, Engi and Sniper. Got ~7 Keys and ~90 Metal in stock for ehm stuff...

It would make me happy if you would suggest loadouts :D

(Only thing that id like to keep is my Strange Marksmans Mohair on Sniper)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Go for the good old overused tryhard cosmetics. Flapjack, bruisers bandana, chronomancer, villains veil. Can't fail with those.

Go for the good old overused tryhard cosmetics. Flapjack, bruisers bandana, chronomancer, villains veil. Can't fail with those.

I dont like overused tryhard cosmetics xD, thats why im looking for cool ideas :3

I dont like overused tryhard cosmetics xD, thats why im looking for cool ideas :3

You will learn to love them with time.

Try Loadout.tf. I use it all the time, when I want to see of cosmetics look good together.

Same here but inspiration is almost never a bad thing

News reporter-ish looks

Those all look great.  I might personally replace the sniper beard with the 5-month shadow, and replace the tuxxy on the heavy with a siberian sophisticate.

You will learn to love them with time

fully explained: there's only so many cosmetics, and chances are you'll hate half of them, so in the limited amount of options you have, these are probably gonna look the best

Archived