Question about cash selling items

Buy my mixtape fam

I'm familiar with selling keys/ref/ToD for cash and alll that, but I was wondering how items are priced when sold for cash. I want to sell my aussie medigun, which is something like ~27 keys. I know bp.tf prices keys at 2.01, so do I sell it for $54, or do I sell it for however I myself choose to price keys (keys are currently going ~1.85 from what I've been seeing)?

Thanks

You're correct, keys normally sell for $1.75 (a quicksell price) to $2.00 (a semi-high price) USD over paypal.  

For aussies just sell them for their key value multiplied by whatever USD value you would be selling the keys at (ex 27*1.85).  If that doesn't work you can always sell the aussie for keys and then sell the keys. But generally I don't think you'll get more from it by just having the keys in the form of an australium.

You're correct, keys normally sell for $1.75 (a quicksell price) to $2.00 (a semi-high price) USD over paypal.  

For aussies just sell them for their key value multiplied by whatever USD value you would be selling the keys at (ex 27*1.85).  If that doesn't work you can always sell the aussie for keys and then sell the keys. But generally I don't think you'll get more from it by just having the keys in the form of an australium.

Ah, any price, got it. Thank you very much!

This is true, but it is also WAY easier to just sell keys for Paypal rather than Aussies. I would actually recommend selling the Aussie for keys first, as it will greatly reduce the time it takes for you to go from the Aussie to Paypal money. 

Archived