Buying a new PC.

Tactical

Ah, hello there. /summon awesome

So yeah, i might get a new pc by this christmas (i've had enough of my potato laptop for 2 years already).

The build is pretty much this from https://www.reddit.com/r/PCMasterRace/wiki/builds#wiki_the_end-all , except it has a SSD and the 980 Ti.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($216.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($97.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($32.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($666.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($56.66 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $1296.36
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-12 16:57 EST-0500

Is this a fine build? My budget is close to like 1500$ but i wont need some machine from nasa

Also, i have a pretty big problem, and that is shipping/getting the parts in Czech Republic. I don't want to spend 2000 bucks by just buying the parts here (pretty expensive in here, the i5 is like 250-300 bucks, gpu is 800~), so if some parts can be sent here at a better price than in here (i'll put these in when i wake up, tired now), that'd be great.

It looks good, I would consider a 4790k since the extra threads MAY prove helpful and you're already maxing out everything else, but if not a 4690k won't cause you any issues in most games (and will yield similar performance to a 4790k in all but the most poorly optimized games/games which actually spread the load across more cores well -- which isn't many). You may also consider going with a better PSU (the psu you have is perfectly fine -- so don't feel any need to go with anything else if you're trying to save money -- p.s. a good 550w psu would plenty btw).

also, I would consider a 390/x (depending on which games you play if it's a lot cheaper), and alternative SSDs as they might also be much cheaper for you (Adata, Intel, Samsung, Corsair, Kingston (excluding the V300), Sandisk are all good brands -- and probably a bunch more I've forgetting).

8gb ram seems a little slim considering you are spending almost $700 on a video card

8gb of ram is still enough for any game you're going to play, you don't really need more unless you plan on having a ton of tabs open and/or are going to do some somewhat intensive editing. Plus adding memory is easy to do. 

Archived