Halloween over already?

roDo

Thank Goodness

I own a halloween unusual and the thought of another person uncrating one was way to high. And now me and the other owner can relax.

Thank Goodness

I own a halloween unusual and the thought of another person uncrating one was way to high. And now me and the other owner can relax.

glad your happy, i was waiting for a cloudymoon VRH to be unboxed but nothing :'(

Fuck Gaben, 400 keys and no unusual at all for me, yet people like gravity / african drug lord got 2 really nice themed knifestorm 1/1 hats....

Fuck Gaben, 400 keys and no unusual at all for me, yet people like gravity / african drug lord got 2 really nice themed knifestorm 1/1 hats....

There was a guy who unboxed like pretty much the same ammount of crates , just like u , probably even more and unboxed like over 10 unusuals . It's all based on luck, try next year again .I unboxed just 4 crates , got the worst possible stuff I could uncrate . 

rip mike i saw a guy who unboxed 26 halloween unusuals with like 150 keys or something. One of them was a harvest pullover ;-;

Looks like you can still unbox Halloween unusuals. According to the premium search, new unboxings with Halloween effects are still appearing, though they're delayed by a day (last timestamp was from yesterday Nov 14th).

I'm sad because I was never able to complete any Merasmissions. By the time I wanted to get my kicks in, the damn game would always disconnect whenever I tried to connect to a server. I tried validating the cache, messing around with my configs, and I even deleted the entire installation and let it download again, but it didn't work. :(

I almost entirely missed the Invasion event (while my coin got to Unremarkable, I didn't get any activity on the feature maps), and then that happened. It's all kinda shitty.

Thank Goodness

way to be greedy

Archived