How do you check unusuals old prices on outpost?

Ironman

Can you do it on outpost without premium? is it possible? For example if i have a unusual now worth 10 keys, how do i check the price people were asking for in trades done 6 months ago?

What a weirdly specific question, I assume this is for the likes of suggesting. You'd need to visit the tf2op page of someone who's sold the item previously or bookmark a trade selling the hat and go back to it once your trade closes.

I don't really have a great scope of what you were aiming for with information but I hope I can help regardless.

Open the item's stats page (mouse-over). All the previous suggestions are there. And within those (of course) are what people were selling for previously.

If you're referring to people editing their notes then there's no way to tell, however.

Open the history of the item you want the information on and click on the previous owners. Then go through their trades until you find the trade with your item in it. Do that with enough previous owners and you'll know exactly what it went for in the past. As long as they had it on outpost that is.

Archived