Question about buying quicksells

MordoBoss

When i buy quicksells should i look at low end and then calculate(X0.7 or 0.6 for duped/3rd gen) or just look at mid price then calculate?

Eg. Haunted Ghost Sober Stuntman(20-30 keys),should i multiply 20(low end) with 0.7 OR 25 with 0.7?

And one more question:Should i care about outdated price(i usually care actually i rejected some offers because unu had outdated price)?

Add me on steam if you want to say me something more: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062983803

Have a nice one!

You should buy for what is profitable, not for what some stupid math tells you.

No you should not care if the price is outdated, you should care if the price is accurate. You should research prices yourself anyway.

You should buy for what is profitable, not for what some stupid math tells you.

No you should not care if the price is outdated, you should care if the price is accurate. You should research prices yourself anyway.

Yea,i search if there are some guys selling it below the price and i look if that unusual was sold for less then price is.

I mean, this is a bit hard to answer...

0.7*(top end) might be close to the low end for some unusuals with large ranges.  I'd say if you had to pick a standard for checking QS's, use low end.  

However, a good intuition will serve you more than any math in this case.  For example, a price of 0.7*(low end) for a 3rd gen might be more difficult to profit from compared to 0.7*(low end) for a 1st gen.  Also, if a price is outdated try to see what other sellers are asking (if there are any).  If the person you're buying from is eager to sell and you're getting an EXCELLENT deal, then it might not be quite the deal you think it is.  

In addition, if you're ever unsure about a particular QS, status updates are good way to get advice from some of the most experienced traders on bp.tf.

Archived