Ze return of ZeUbermensch's Zexy Posterz: Electric Boogaloo 2

rebuuber

Would you be willing to do a RED pyro in a last breath, north polar fleece (dyed a deep commitment to purple) and a deth kapp in stark raving mad style (preferably with the wig colour as No. 216-190-216 ) hugging a RED scoot aboot with the loadout of frenchman's formals, where the tie is dyed mann's mint, as well as baphomet's trotters, antlers (no hat, no headphones vers.), and greased lightning wig? Preferably with the scout looking vaguely grumpy about being hugged.

If it's okay I mean. 

Oh and I don't really mind what map for it but something with pretty scenery is nice. Like outside I guess?

well this took longer than expected

still alive tho

http://i.imgur.com/R8xwhsE.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ayy, make a pyro flying (Like a super hero) With a potassium bonnet , summer shades and white bruisers bandanna. he has to fly like a superhero

• 2 weeks later...

ayy, make a pyro flying (Like a super hero) With a potassium bonnet , summer shades and white bruisers bandanna. he has to fly like a superhero

Can you make me a dank meme?

no, im not dead <3

i just have little time to do these cuz school already started here

http://i.imgur.com/RNT42zy.png

I hope you don't mind me asking for something else but could you do a ridiculously dressed BLU heavy posed like a classic pinup girl? You can choose whatever pose you want I just want the poster to be absurd looking b/c hoovy in sexy girl pose. Any map is fine. Also for the hoov's expression maybe him looking like he knows that he's doing something silly but he's having fun w/ it anyway?

Archived