Ze return of ZeUbermensch's Zexy Posterz: Electric Boogaloo 2

rebuuber

oh i forgot this existed, i had someone else do it. but this looks better :^) will send a few ref

and since you don't have any other orders i'll order another lmao here's to hoping it doesn't take 2 weeks

Class: Scout

Team: Blu

Cosmetic 1: Tossle cap

Cosmetic 2: Fast Learner

Cosmetic 3: Essential accessories (team paint if possible, if not its cool)

Unusual effects: Vivid plasma on the cap

Active weapon(s): Stock scattergun

Map: 2fort (on top of the triangle cover in the middle)

Your own idea of the poster: Have the scout in his selection pose (with his scattergun swung over shoulder) and red sniper is scoped in, looking at him from the regular sniper spot on the other side

0/10 description sorry

a lot faster wasnt it?

http://i.imgur.com/nw12my6.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make me a cool poster

i see theres a new post on tha thread and i think to myself:

"oh somebody requested a poster"

but then no

its rafi

i seriously dont know whether to take this seriously or not

Picture I Want It Based Off Of: http://i.imgur.com/TESATKN.png(except medic is healing and not surprised)

Cosmetics:

Medic: Foppish Physician (Style: Tie), Grimm Hatte, and Blighted Beak (Style: Yersinia Pestis)

Soldier: Dr's Dapper Topper, The Tuxxy, and The Cuban Bristle Crisis

Unusual Effect(s):

Medic: None

Soldier: Stormy Storm

Weapons in Use:

Medic: Quick-Fix

Soldier: Original

i see theres a new post on tha thread and i think to myself:

"oh somebody requested a poster"

but then no

its rafi

i seriously dont know whether to take this seriously or not

hey this is a real request

Class: pyro
Team: red
Cosmetic 1: Merc's muffler
Cosmetic 2: Filamental
Cosmetic 3: Galvanized gibus
Unusual effects: Molten mallard
Active weapon(s): Degreaser in the left hand and scorch shot in the right
Map: Ctf_doublecross, Main bridge
Your own idea of the poster: Pyro looks behind him at a pile of burning blu corpses and gibs on the floor

BIG ONE INCOMING

Which Class? (Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demo, Heavy, Medic, Engineer, Sniper, Spy): Soldier and Pyro

Which team? (BLU or RED): BLU Scout, RED Pyro

Which hat? (Include - Effect if unusual, and any paints. Also include the style of hat if needed) : Pyro (Scorching Attendant, Mair Mask, Trickster's) Soldier: (D@D Valley Forge, Compatriot, Founding Father)

Which miscs? (Include - Effect if unusual, and any paints. Also include the style, if there are multiple):

Which weapon? (Include - Australium, Botkiller, Festive, etc. (If no weapons, leave this blank): 

Which map? (I can do any map in the TF2 universe, if a custom map just link it here instead): Harvest, on the capture point

What are they doing? (Just give a brief description of the action of the character): Performing their end animations for a Square Dance (Pyro does the flame flourish, please catch him mid-flourish so flame is visible, and Soldier is standing upright not bowing. Please make the taunt unusual, with effect '72 centered over between the two, not over just one of them)

Class: pyro

Team: red

Cosmetic 1: Merc's muffler

Cosmetic 2: Filamental

Cosmetic 3: Galvanized gibus

Unusual effects: Molten mallard

Active weapon(s): Degreaser in the left hand and scorch shot in the right

Map: Ctf_doublecross, Main bridge

Your own idea of the poster: Pyro looks behind him at a pile of burning blu corpses and gibs on the floor

im havin some fun with photoshop

http://i.imgur.com/83pA9J2.png

Class: SSoldier
Team: RED
Cosmetic 1: Dr's Dapper Topper
Cosmetic 2: Fancy Dress Uniform
Cosmetic 3: Graybanns
Unusual effects: Disco Beatdown
Active weapon(s): Original
Map: Cp_Snakewater
Your own idea of the poster: A triumphant pose while standing on the mid-point. I don't really have much of an idea for the pose, but you can get creative.

BIG ONE INCOMING

Which Class? (Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demo, Heavy, Medic, Engineer, Sniper, Spy): Soldier and Pyro

Which team? (BLU or RED): BLU Scout, RED Pyro

Which hat? (Include - Effect if unusual, and any paints. Also include the style of hat if needed) : Pyro (Scorching Attendant, Mair Mask, Trickster's) Soldier: (D@D Valley Forge, Compatriot, Founding Father)

Which miscs? (Include - Effect if unusual, and any paints. Also include the style, if there are multiple):

Which weapon? (Include - Australium, Botkiller, Festive, etc. (If no weapons, leave this blank): 

Which map? (I can do any map in the TF2 universe, if a custom map just link it here instead): Harvest, on the capture point

What are they doing? (Just give a brief description of the action of the character): Performing their end animations for a Square Dance (Pyro does the flame flourish, please catch him mid-flourish so flame is visible, and Soldier is standing upright not bowing. Please make the taunt unusual, with effect '72 centered over between the two, not over just one of them)

i totally spent the last 6 days working on this /s

http://i.imgur.com/XNkcQ5f.png

Hi again. Got another big request.

Class: Soldier, Sniper, and Scout
Scout Cosmetics: Catastrophic Companions, Digit Divulger, Fast Learner. 

Soldier Cosmetics: Black Killer's Kabuto, Kringle Collection, Merc's Pride Scarf

Sniper Cosmetics: Trophy Belt, Black Villain's Veil (Trained Killer), Snow Sleeves
Unusual effects: Burning Flames on the Killer's Kabuto, Scorching Flames on the Trophy Belt.
Active weapon(s): Australium Scattergun, Blood Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk I, Australium Sniper Rifle.
Map: Coldfront 
Your own idea of the poster: Do whatever you want with it.

I'll send a tip when it's finished. Thanks in advance!

Class: SSoldier

Cosmetic 1: Dr's Dapper Topper

Cosmetic 2: Fancy Dress Uniform

Cosmetic 3: Graybanns

Unusual effects: Disco Beatdown

Active weapon(s): Original

Map: Cp_Snakewater

Your own idea of the poster: A triumphant pose while standing on the mid-point. I don't really have much of an idea for the pose, but you can get creative.

i remember when i didnt take a week to make a poster

http://i.imgur.com/et31Cra.png

Hi again. Got another big request.

Class: Soldier, Sniper, and Scout

Scout Cosmetics: Catastrophic Companions, Digit Divulger, Fast Learner. 

Soldier Cosmetics: Black Killer's Kabuto, Kringle Collection, Merc's Pride Scarf

Sniper Cosmetics: Trophy Belt, Black Villain's Veil (Trained Killer), Snow Sleeves

Unusual effects: Burning Flames on the Killer's Kabuto, Scorching Flames on the Trophy Belt.

Active weapon(s): Australium Scattergun, Blood Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk I, Australium Sniper Rifle.

Map: Coldfront 

Your own idea of the poster: Do whatever you want with it.

I'll send a tip when it's finished. Thanks in advance!

after 3 days in development, hopefully it will have been worth the weight wait

http://i.imgur.com/JCRbj3f.png

• 2 weeks later...

how about a 3rd order 

Class: Soldier

Soldier Cosmetics: Cold Snap Coat, Whirly Warrior, Antlers (with stormy storm effect)

Unusual effects: Stormy Storm on antlers

Active weapon(s): Australium rocket launcher
Map: any snowy map, whatever you think is best
Your own idea of the poster: idk really, I'd like some snow in the background if possible, and the soldier flying through the air. whatever you like fam

Archived