PayPal scam?

Mr.LuGr CZ

Don't complete the trade. Its an invoice so you don't actually get the money, its just text. Unless you notice that you got the money on your paypal account I would never do this.

Considering he has a $5 backpack, and only 170 hours on TF2, I wouldn't.

Looking at his steam profile +rep, one user claims to have traded unusuals with him, but his backpack history shows no unusuals in his backpack at any point of time.

Don't trade with him.

Based on the chat log you posted, most of things he mentioned are false. Writing "I won't charge back" in the comment does nothing. Chargebacks can still occur through credit card or unauthorized access report option in Paypal. 

Ahahah xD. Another one, I love it. How do so many people fall for that and don't do any background checks.

Be happy it's not a lot of money. And let this be a lesson for you. Don't trust anyone, especially not on the Internet.

Adios to your hat. That's going to be a chargeback for sure. 

Next time use SourceOP for trading high value items through cash trading. 

I've done hundreds of transactions with only one chargeback, which happened when SourceOP went down for a bit 2 years ago. 

Adios to your hat. That's going to be a chargeback for sure. 

Next time use SourceOP for trading high value items through cash trading. 

I've done hundreds of transactions with only one chargeback, which happened when SourceOP went down for a bit 2 years ago. 

Ahahah xD. Another one, I love it. How do so many people fall for that and don't do any background checks.

Be happy it's not a lot of money. And let this be a lesson for you. Don't trust anyone, especially not on the Internet.

Pay attention. He never traded it, he was just asking if it would be safe to go through with it.

ikr how could someone be that retarded to not have experience in trading hats? /s

If you're unsure about PayPal trades, do a backgrounds check, get a middleman, or don't do them. They're probably the easiest way to get scammed, however that doesn't mean there aren't trustworthy PayPal traders. Just look into things or ask others like you have, as it prevented you from possibly losing your hat.

Archived