Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2015! Santa Strikes Back!

Santa Heavy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psst, you only have under half an hour to enter! Make sure you've added the steam account by then as well or else you will not be able to participate!

Psst, you only have under half an hour to enter! Make sure you've added the steam account by then as well or else you will not be able to participate!

It's still 9 PM on the West Coast c;

The following people have not added the Secret Santa Backpack.tf account:

AwesomeMcCoolName

SapienS

You all have 24 hours to add me before I remove you from the event entirely. To make sure you don't miss out please add the account listed in the first post of this thread! If you know anyone on this list, please tell them so they aren't left out of the fun! :D

Scrublordington The III

ThooorinS

AwesomeMcCoolName

SapienS

Python

You all have 24 hours to add me before I remove you from the event entirely. To make sure you don't miss out please add the account listed in the first post of this thread! If you know anyone on this list, please tell them so they aren't left out of the fun! :D

done

Scrublordington The III

ThooorinS

AwesomeMcCoolName

SapienS

Python

Why not private message them?

Around how much in value should a gift be? And are multiple items fine?

Use your best judgement, and yeah multiple items are fine.

Wait, we haven't started yet?

as for the deadline, I suggest extending it into the winter sale, for the buttload of cheap games, also it's closer to Christmas that way.

This would give people 2-3 solid weeks to find a gift if a user requests some sort of game. Also, more of us will have time to put together gifts during the holidays since a lot of us have school and other responsibilities.

Gifts of course, can be submitted early, assuming the Santa's gift alt holds the inventory private.

Wait, we haven't started yet?

Not sure whether you got in or not, but all of us already got our matches. You should've received a backpack.tf message from Santa Heavy. 

Archived