TF2 vs CSGO?

D-maV

This has been posted many times, but what do you think. 

Ive made 600 keys in the past 2 ish months from TF2 and recently went to CSGO. 

Ive had QS trades up for 2 days now and nothing. It seems as if the CSGO trading market is saturated with quickbuyers, as expected.

Your opinion on which is faster, better, easier and more profitable.

Csgo is actually quite difficult in quickbuying normal (not good pattern) knife because you know people always have an option to sell it on scm. When your quickbuying price is lower than the money they get from scm after tax and transaction fee, they will very likely sell it on scm instead to you.

That's why i don't understand why people keep saying it's very easy to quickbuy knife in csgo. 

Edit: about the good pattern knife trade, sorry i can't share my experience because I don't have much experience on good pattern knife trading. But indeed, some(10%) people will actually overpay for your knife. That's the place where you can make money I think.

Edit 2: People in csgo really love to add people to trade which is very annoying.

Weird, that 600 key unusual you used to have (4th nov) randomly appeared from nowhere, and the guy you bought it off received nothing of value (csgo or tf2) ...

TF2's economy is easier to understand, but it's slowly dying and more and more people know about trading techniques, which makes making profit harder.

CSGO's economy is slightly more complicated, but a LOT more people partake in it, and there are other methods of making profit other than trading (OPskins, betting, etc)

TF2's economy is easier to understand, but it's slowly dying and more and more people know about trading techniques, which makes making profit harder.

CSGO's economy is slightly more complicated, but a LOT more people partake in it, and there are other methods of making profit other than trading (OPskins, betting, etc)

Essentially what you are saying is both are in tight waters? (Unless you're rich to begin with)

Well rip csgo backpack.

Weird, that 600 key unusual you used to have (4th nov) randomly appeared from nowhere, and the guy you bought it off received nothing of value (csgo or tf2) ...

Actually, he got a Marble fade Bayo, worth 145 CS keys. It was definately not a shark, I have tonnes of evidence and he himself said it was fine.

CS:GO trading is not for everyone and should not be rushed into. Csgo takes a lot more skill and techniques to be a master. But, if you put the time in to learn how it works and what to and not to buy, and when and when not to buy, your profit gains will be very very very rewarding and addictive.

Tf2 trading is pretty easy to start with and basically helps ya learn the fundamentals of trading. CSGO trading brings more to the table for you to master but like I said, if you take the time to go deep, the profits you make will be fast and the gains greater then you would make in tf2 in a month. I personally like to work with both tf2 and csgo. More so csgo now due to the tf2 economy side of things getting weaker and less appealing with each update.

But yeah, at the end of the day it boils down to which game you enjoy the most. Stay with what you know best and when you feel that you are ready to try something new, go for it! :)

CSGO trading takes alot of dedication. I had to go on everyday on Lounge to check offers, make new ones, check prices,etc otherwise I was stuck with whatever item I was trading at the time for a while.

Archived