Thoughts on last-gen Black Ops 3?

Captain Caboose

I find it sad that they made half a game for last gen

No campaign AT ALL

Multiplayer at 30 - 60 fps

Half the features of next gen arent even present there.

Zombies locked at 30 fps

No DLC

Why bother making a game if its not even worth playing?

Technical limitations I heard. Might be time they aren't going to make games for both gens anymore anyways.

And I'm sure all prev gen games were always locked at 30fps

Technical limitations I heard. Might be time they aren't going to make games for both gens anymore anyways.

And I'm sure all prev gen games were always locked at 30fps

No, CoD has always been 60fps. 

@OP, last gen is ten years old, it's a miracle it runs on it at all. And the people who have last gen consoles and not current gen would rather get just the MP locked at 30fps then have to buy a whole new console. So, it's a win-win for both parties....consumers who don't have a PS4/Xbone can still play it, and Activision makes more money. 

The issue isn't so much the performance that it's getting on last gen, but rather the appearance of the game....it doesn't look as good as it is demanding (but that's something else). 

@awesome- Huh wow. Cant say I ever noticed. Almost all of last gen games looked to have run the same to me. Could have just been my old tv I guess

Why bother making a game if its not even worth playing?

99% of people don't even care about the campaign. Would you rather spend $400 to get it on next gen or spend <$50 to play just the parts you want on your old console?

@awesome- Huh wow. Cant say I ever noticed. Almost all of last gen games looked to have run the same to me. Could have just been my old tv I guess

I never noticed a difference between 60 fps and 30 until i got my new tv

Awesome, i guess youre right about Activision making it only for the money and i assume they took out campaign for more computing space.

Awesome, i guess youre right about Activision making it only for the money and i assume they took out campaign for more computing space.

tbh the blops 3 campaign is so bad that a lack of one could probably be considered a benefit

Archived