Best way to spend £15-20 on scm

SkC jim2169

This week I am going to be putting £15-20 on my steam account and I was wondering what items I should get. I want these items for trading so is it best to just get keys, some random items or get an unusual. ATM my invent for trading is a steaming medics mountain cap if that changes anything. TY  :D 

Buy multiple low-tier betting skins for CSGO and then bet on pro teams to make ez profit

TF2 economy is shit atm so don't bother investing in it

^ Bet on high percentage teams on csgolounge. You'll get about 10% profit from betting on teams with say 90% chance. Although be careful because sometimes the low % teams win.

don't bet if you're new to csgo, ignore fools saying to bet on any and all 90% favourites.

really true, the bet percentages mean nothing, eg a pro team vs a mid-low team in a match. 90% go for the pro, 5 minutes of research show they do shit against this particular team, put 1 key on bad team, get 8 profit, csgo reddit has lots of free advice/analysis about this.

FYI got into betting yesterday :D 1 bet 1 win, on liquid vs conquest.

CSGO reddit (betting) has gotten pretty cancerous. A lot of people try to svvayyy and slander people who actually do correct shit.

ignore the retards then.

Dont bet anything youre not ready to lose. When you make a bet, consider those items gone. Consider iit like you donated them to the winner. If your expectations are that low, anything more will be a happy surprise ;)

But yeah, as for SCM Funds, to be honest I usually just save up my SCM Funds untill I see something I really like for a few dollars off. More than often this is a csgo skin, but if youre not a csgo guy, dont feel pressued to buy anything from csgo.

If youre trying to spend it smart in order to use the items you get to trade up: Buy csgo keys FROM THE IN GAME CSGO MARKETS (assuming you have csgo) that way you can just sell the keys for 11 csgo keys for 12 tf2 keys without paying any extra.

GL! Have fun! :D

Archived