How to install Windows on a custom PC without disk?

DiamondHavoc.

Download the windows installer tool, a quick google search can find that

then just open it on a seperate computer, put in license key, and it makes a bootable USB that you can use (you need a fair amount of storage space, like 4 gb i think), then plug that baby in, go to your BIOS and set the boot order so it boots off USB rather than the hard drive, then restart and go

select Full Install of Windows (Named different but its the same idea) etc

fairly simple

Here is a google drive containing all the Windows 7 iso files in a rar format.

Windows 7 ISO Files

If you want to use them, just extract them and use Rufus to create a bootable file using a disk or USB drive. FYI, don't use a Sandisk, they don't work too well.

Now, I usually condone clicking links on steam related forums, but I can promise that this is all 100% safe.

I actually used this for my custom PC recently, and actually bought a professional product key from the same website.

Good luck :)

- C4

FYI, don't use a Sandisk, they don't work too well.

Sandisk drives work fine.....what are you talking about? Literally every one of my flashdrives (except for one) is from Sandisk. 

Sandisk drives work fine.....what are you talking about? Literally every one of my flashdrives (except for one) is from Sandisk. 

Nah mate, not for booting Windows. Go check their website, they say so themselves. I recommend a Corsair for this.

Nah mate, not for booting Windows. Go check their website, they say so themselves. I recommend a Corsair for this.

Go check what website....I've literally never once had an issue (nor do I know of anybody with an issue) installing windows from a Sandisk flash drive... 

Have booted Windows twice on a Sandisk Extreme, thing is a beast. I also run my Linux VM on it. No idea what you're talking about lmao. 

Have booted Windows twice on a Sandisk Extreme, thing is a beast. I also run my Linux VM on it. No idea what you're talking about lmao. 

Eh, strange. I once had problems with it, so I did some research and found out they aren't fun to use. This was a while ago though, maybe times have changed.

Eh, strange. I once had problems with it, so I did some research and found out they aren't fun to use. This was a while ago though, maybe times have changed.

I've been using Sandisk drives since 2007, they work (and always have worked) fine for installing windows. 

Archived