A new 'special items' section

Not Applicable

Just an idea.

A section specifically for special items/oddities such as low crafts, and anything not relating to the other sections.

This should be quite useful as it saves the average user the time and effort of trying to gauge a price of said item.

This would have it's own 'page', such as the unusual items page.

Again, just an idea, so please let me know what you think!

A premium search can you let you find them, but not price/make a suggestion on them.

no

they use to allow us to price low crafts but it was a horrible idea because of the price being based on what the seller sells for, its a stupid idea to try to price them because there is so many and so many items

I was really bummed when I learned premium didnt allow you to search for specific fabricators/kits in peoples backpacks, as well as certain painted items.

I was really bummed when I learned premium didnt allow you to search for specific fabricators/kits in peoples backpacks, as well as certain painted items.

You don't need premium to search for those. They're all bundled in the classifieds' advanced search.

no

they use to allow us to price low crafts but it was a horrible idea because of the price being based on what the seller sells for, its a stupid idea to try to price them because there is so many and so many items

There were never suggestions for # or odd-level vintages, a flawed algorithm was used with multipliers off base price. It was awful and I don't think a single one of them was close to the actual price.

There were never suggestions for # or odd-level vintages, a flawed algorithm was used with multipliers off base price. It was awful and I don't think a single one of them was close to the actual price.

what i meant, agoglize for that

but yeah, there is just too many #'s to price, some not having been sold in years... most likely a huge range of sales as well since there is no price

my friend james use to be in the like top 100 if i'm correct when craft's had a price ;p

Can we have a separate section for unusuals?

Like if you go to http://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Random%20Craft%20Hat/Tradable/Craftable

The buy orders are filled up with those buying unusuals (and most ask for specific effects only, which IIRC is not allowed, you have to buy whatever effects for your listed price, similar to buying stranges with strange parts) and it's hard to find who is buying a craft hat.

Unless there is evidence someone used an unusual as a 'random craft hat'.

Archived