What upcoming game are you most excited for?

Wooden House

Pokemon Go. If they don't mess up, this is gonna be a good game. Either that, or the hype train is gonna crash, but with a ton of exciting games in the upcoming year(s), it won't matter much. 

fallout 4 of course

i'm boring and don't keep up with any other titles

that right, everyone else is wrong.

just kidding

There are some. I've played the Battlefront Beta and its nowhere near the old Battlefront II, but its still good.

Currently, I'm playing JP Black Desert, because I've been waiting for this game for about 1-2 years and god damn this game is pretty af.

Also, as well early 2016 (same with BD), Naruto Storm 4. 

Fallout 1 2 and 3 were lame, don't expect 4 to be good.

Comp matchmaking isn't a standalone game and neither is the great conflicts (m2tw mod). As a standalone game I'm not really excited about anything but uhm... the new roller coaster tycoon?

Either fallout 4 even if it probably won't run on my pc, and I'm still hoping to see half-life 3 in this decade.

Do not want list: anything with a 3 in its name except left for dead or half-life, SW:battlefront. Or any assassins creed game, the series already got poisoned with insanity juice and air-assassinated 3 times just let it bleed out already.

john cena's sexy high school adventure 2

5/10 not sexy enough&too much water.

9qfk8x.jpg

200.gif

im going to download a vpn and connect to a new zealand IP because they get the game 19 or 13 hours early something like that. 

Archived