Backpack.tf Chess Tournament

λngelღмander

The amount of 2-0's is crazy.

It's never really representative of how close some of the games have been, though :P

You've seen that Kats actually did put up a good fight against polar, and mine and Within's second game was really close, I pretty much had him but I blundered  :ph34r:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's never really representative of how close some of the games have been, though :P

You've seen that Kats actually did put up a good fight against polar, and mine and Within's second game was really close, I pretty much had him but I blundered  :ph34r:

I was watching that one, riperonie :<

I got absolutely destroyed lol. Both rounds lasted <10 minutes and I think in one round all I took was a single horse and I lost basically all my pieces.

Cobalt actually is a pretty good chess player

Ended up forfeiting because I'm tired after work and work the next few days

Forte is going to win anyway so you didn't miss much except getting destroyed by him :P

Forte is going to win anyway so you didn't miss much except getting destroyed by him :P

Probably would get destroyed, but I was undefeated when I was in chess club in 10th grade

Thetoxicwithout told me to join so add me in the roster.

It said entries are closed in the OP.  I doubt another match could be added unless there were 2 new people joining :(

Edit: ToxicOutside told me Metal quit :P

idk if caboose has been officially DQd or not yet; he was going to be according to Forte since he wasn't online for 2 days+ straight, but then as i went offline last night (at like half midnight my time, not unreasonable) he came back.

EDIT: we played today, thanks for the games caboose.

2-0 my favour

You're definitely the better chess player. I don't even know any specific openings by name.

Wait if people are significantly better than you and you absolutely destroyed me I kinda fear the next matches...

Wait if people are significantly better than you and you absolutely destroyed me I kinda fear the next matches...

1v1 i wanna see how bad you are, AdmiralCaboose en.lichess.org

You are shoved into a match with people as the same score as you, or the closest thing. 

Archived