Best Mechanical Keyboard and Gaming Mouse

Repose_

What would be the best gaming mechanical keyboard and mouse?

Im so used to using the keyboard i have from my lenovo h535 desktop pc i bought over a year ago and love the feel of it. But i dont know exactly what kind of keys they are.

As for mouse, i looked one up and took a look at the logitech G502. Just wondering if its a really great mouse. I dont need one with buttons on the side, just one that has a good feel on it and has very accurate percision.

Logitech G502, G402, G100s

Mionix Naos/Avior 7000 

Steelseries Rival 

Corsair M45 

Corsair K65/K70/K95, anything Cooler Master Quickfire series, anything Ducky, Logitech G710/G710+

The best keyboard really comes down to preference. I love blues, but a lot of people hate them for gaming and find them too loud. You may want to see if you can find a place to try out different keyboards before you decide what you want. I've hear good things about the corsair keyboards overall. I'm probably going to buy one when my current keyboard dies

The best keyboard really comes down to preference. I love blues, but a lot of people hate them for gaming and find them too loud. You may want to see if you can find a place to try out different keyboards before you decide what you want. I've hear good things about the corsair keyboards overall. I'm probably going to buy one when my current keyboard dies

Really? I find they're quieter than my rubber membrane keyboard... Red's in my opinion have the best tactile feedback and clickyness.

Really? I find they're quieter than my rubber membrane keyboard... Red's in my opinion have the best tactile feedback and clickyness.

Your blues probably have rings to dampen the sound cause blues are really loud.

Your blues probably have rings to dampen the sound cause blues are really loud.

o rings will only dampen the sound of the key hitting the backplate (which is equivalent/louder on reds than blues); they won't negate the clickiness. 

Archived