Need Help With Putting Posters In Forums

Jingle

I'm having a bit of trouble with putting my sfm posters on the site for everyone to see, because the file sizes are too big. I export my posters from sfm by making them .png files, could that be the reason why they're so big? I'm not sure if any other type of file would work.

Any help or tips regarding exporting posters/ putting them into the forums would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Thanks, is that all? Also, I should be exporting them with .png, right?

Yup, that's all you need to do.

And yes, exporting to .png with 1920x1080 res is usually the best option for the highest resolution.

Yup, that's all you need to do.

And yes, exporting to .png with 1920x1080 res is usually the best option for the highest resolution.

Thanks a ton.

Thanks, is that all? Also, I should be exporting them with .png, right?

.png isn't web friendly however is the best if you want to keep it looking nice and uncompressed

.png isn't web friendly however is the best if you want to keep it looking nice and uncompressed

Yeah, I saw when trying to put them in that it wouldn't work. Do you know any way I can do it without having to stress myself, and still keep the files .png?

Yeah, I saw when trying to put them in that it wouldn't work. Do you know any way I can do it without having to stress myself, and still keep the files .png?

I've never used SFM before tbh

you could always just export and upload as a .jpg file for showing people and keep a source quality file elsewhere if uploading to .png is too difficult

There's probably a fix for you somewhere, though

.png gives you the highest quality, but with very large file size. so imgur usually rejects them because its over 10 mb

export them as .jpeg as you have a much smaller file size, the quality is less but not by much so you dont notice.

or export it as a .tga and then open it in photosop and recompress it.

.png gives you the highest quality, but with very large file size. so imgur usually rejects them because its over 10 mb

export them as .jpeg as you have a much smaller file size, the quality is less but not by much so you dont notice.

or export it as a .tga and then open it in photosop and recompress it.

What I'm going to try doing is exporting my posters as .png, then adding my watermark with them and save them as .jpeg

It should work.

Archived