The Polar Pullover needs more love

Milz187

I'm not looking to up it's value / brag or anything like that.

I'll just like to point out how much fun it is to own if your considering buying 1 (any effect) I've owned some great items all the way to a Burning TC and this is by far the most fun I've had with a hat. As an example the Burning TC was heaps of fun to own for the short while I had it and it made me feel gangsta but in the end it's very limited with loadout options, it's more of a prestige item then a fun item. This is fun always as there's a bucket loads of hats and always upcoming hats to experiment with. The Anlters and Viewfinder will also be fun but my issue with them is that you can't hide the misc as easily. Thought i'll add some piccies to demonstrate the fun :)

mdyCktj.jpg

*Burning Polar Pullover deserves more love apparently because you own it

fixed :)

lol it gets enough love from me, doesn't need more loving. The Pullover as a whole needs more loving though.

I have to admit

the pyro one looks fucking badass with the Friday the 13th mask

Yeah I really like that, will love some Knifestorm action on that.

I thought your neptune's nightmare was unusual?  I only see burning in the screenshot :c

I still have the unusual 1 :) , lol I got a normal 1 just to wear with burning alone.

I still have the unusual 1 :) , lol I got a normal 1 just to wear with burning alone.

Can you post a screenshot of the unusual one with or without burning? :3

Do you have any other combos with the it?  It looks so cool ;-;

Just them, If a Athropods unusual unboxes at some point i'll look to offer on that and make a combo.

Just them, If a Athropods unusual unboxes at some point i'll look to offer on that and make a combo.

Are the arthropods a misc?  I personally think a hazmat would go better :P

Are the arthropods a misc?  I personally think a hazmat would go better :P

They are... can't get Hazmat with a new halloween effect though lol

You have no idea how many times people thought I was the guy who submitted the exploit for a sunbeams houwar.

lol I can imagine. haha yeah it's great for trolling, especially in MVM where they can't inspect and see your loadout.

I like wearing something like the Banana and playing dumb when they say wtf did you unbox a burning banana and then I'll say something stupid like "I just got it off some dude for for a couple weps" and then the next round run out with a Shaman.

Archived