Can my toilet paper computer run fallout 4?

Ward - MvM Anyone?

Hiyaaaa

Processor AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon TM HD graphics 3.90 GHz

8 gb ram, 7.20 of which is usable

and windows 7

Ok can I run fallout 4 on trash graphics? Maybe not pixel graphics but somewhere close to fallout 3 or new vegas.

Ty.

why is 7.20 of the 8 unuseable?

7.2GB are usable. The other .8 are reserved by Windows or something.

In response to the OP, I'm very doubtful.

Your cpu is an AMD dual core, while the bare minimum on steam calls for a quad-core AMD or intel processor.

The integrated GPU isn't good enough either. According to some research I did it's as strong as a Radeon HD 6570 - while the steam requirements call for something like a 560ti, which is 2-3 times better-performing than yours in tests.

Maybe you could get it to run at 20fps with trashiest-of-trash graphics settings, but at the very least I'd wait for the game to come out so people figure out how optimized it is.

7.2GB are usable. The other .8 are reserved by Windows or something.

In response to the OP, I'm very doubtful.

Your cpu is an AMD dual core, while the bare minimum on steam calls for a quad-core AMD or intel processor.

The integrated GPU isn't good enough either. According to some research I did it's as strong as a Radeon HD 6570 - while the steam requirements call for something like a 560ti, which is 2-3 times better-performing than yours in tests.

Maybe you could get it to run at 20fps with trashiest-of-trash graphics settings, but at the very least I'd wait for the game to come out so people figure out how optimized it is.

Good idea thank you for the advice^.^

<3

Since the minimum requirement processor-wise is quad core, it's looking to be a flat out no. (Reference games like Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition). You would probably need to upgrade to an A8 or A10 to cover the CPU requirement. Still if you want to give it a shot anyway, steam does have its 2 hour refund policy.

Archived