crate 99 talk-what not to add

Q22

Hey, so crate 99 is coming up and I'm curious what COSMETICS the community dosn't want in the crate.

We are talking in general so for example

"Q want to no Damn medic coats/shirts in the game"

Go for it

No grades.

NO FUCKING GRADES

No grades

Just please, don't add grades. We don't need them, and I don't want them. As for cosmetics, don't add more shirts/coats. 90% of the shirts are barely even visible. Give us hats please, or other stuff that is actually distinctive and stands out

I would hate if this is a case. In my opinion a hays price should be based on how it looks not the God damn grade given by valve.

Things that would disappoint me most from crate 100:

More hoodlum/gangster themed items for scout

More modern military themed items for soldier

More masks for pyro, but no shirts or grenade replacements

More knight themed items for demo

No nice cosmetics for heavy

More western themed items for engi

More "combat mecic" themed items for med

No nice cosmetics for sniper

More shirts for spy

These ideas are cool and all, but sorta played out.  I could have like 4 separate demoknight loadouts that are totally different.  

I really hope the don't add anything related to pirates or knights for Demo. Other than that, beards are always welcome.

although it is Pirate related I saw an awesome Blackbeard like Beard for demo I really would want this added. or maybe an Allclass beard like the allfather or the Vikings but for maybe all classes except scout and pyro and maybe spy

No grades.

NO FUCKING GRADES

No grades

Just please, don't add grades. We don't need them, and I don't want them. As for cosmetics, don't add more shirts/coats. 90% of the shirts are barely even visible. Give us hats please, or other stuff that is actually distinctive and stands out

THIS

i hate grades aswell. its pretty much forcing the price on specific items/cosmetics instead of the community deciding.

All I want is some good facial hair cosmetics, like the stubble cosmetic that was cut from the Fortunate Son set.

Gg hazza I agree 100%. Every class has a beard but the scoot (and the pyro?)

So plox volco

Every class has a beard but the scoot (and the pyro?)

Pyro has that monocle with the goatee, if that really counts, and I don't think they would ever add a Scout beard, because he's supposed to be this skinny wimp

What I don't want:

Shirts

All-class hats

Crappy beards for soldier/heavy/medic

What I want:

Pants (paintable)

Capes (that don't look super shitty and short like the demo ones we currently have)

I'd like some new weapons and a competitive update in the crate.

Cosmetics are bleeeeeeeh and I'd much rather have something that actually adds to the gameplay.

I'd like some new weapons and a competitive update in the crate.

Cosmetics are bleeeeeeeh and I'd much rather have something that actually adds to the gameplay.

I'd rather not and new weapons come from a fucking crate. I'd rather them come from the drop system so I don't have to pay $10 to try out the new weapons on day of release.

I want a Demoman misc that can be unboxed as unusual.

While I'd want to generally avoid graded items and knight themed demoman items, i WOULD be okay with an assassin or elite grade demo suit that covers his whole body in thick knight armor except the head (so you can choose to wear the stormin norman/falkirk helm/glasgow helm/bruce bonnet with it).

Archived