What would you hate added into tf2 so much, you will quit tf2?

oli.t678

Another update with a shitton of bugs that people exploit to make stupid amounts of money. The rich gets richer and the less rich doesn't get all the good stuff.

Yes, I am talking about the normal stranges, normal australiums, craftable black rose and unspecified killstreak kits.

Another update with a shitton of bugs that people exploit to make stupid amounts of money. The rich gets richer and the less rich doesn't get all the good stuff.

Yes, I am talking about the normal stranges, normal australiums, craftable black rose and unspecified killstreak kits.

Meh, ive seen poor go "richer" from the updates but its mainly; rich people

I doubt I'd quit from this scenario, but something along the lines of unusuals giving damage buffs and australiums doing more damage and stuff like that.

Something that won't make my tf2 crash. 

I was already content with 67 fps b4 the gun mettle update. 
Now the gun mettle update came and I'm struggling at 40 fps now.
The only way that I'm able to play at 67 fps flat is by going dxlevel 81 which disables the gun mettle skins

Normal Stranges, Australiums and Black Roses don't phase me, but those f*cking killstreak kits are just Cancer on a stick

if Valve can't check the update before releasing it, then why release it half finished

Weapons that are straight upgrades but need to be unboxed/store bought. I'm fine with reskins needing them but every weapon needs to be a random drop and can't be straight upgrades like what Payday is doing

Archived