filling the unfilled fancy spellbook

Struty

What she said. You can only get it in 2013 Scream Fortress.

arent they doing the old events this year tho? dammit volvo why you gotta screw the new comers ;_;

but I thought all the previous events were back this year?

They are, but to fill the spellbook you had to get 3 pages. One is now obtainable via getting a achievement in Helltower, but the other two were only obtainable via gifts that would drop on that map. GIfts no longer drop, so the book can't be filled.

you can't anymore cause volvo took out all of those gifts you can get.

I just saw a guy find a spellbook page in a contract. They must be rare or something

I just saw a guy find a spellbook page in a contract. They must be rare or something

Same here, so apparently they can drop to you by finishing contracts. The pages weren't dropable even back in 2013, so they still perform the same action of filling the spellbook. 

TF2 Tools confirms that Spellbook pages have been received from contracts, however the first one they detected was today, so either Valve patched the pages into the contract system with today's patch, or people have been using their spellbook pages the moment they received them.

Trade up information doesn't show any spellbook pages, but again, they all could have been used before they were detected.

TF2 Tools confirms that Spellbook pages have been received from contracts, however the first one they detected was today, so either Valve patched the pages into the contract system with today's patch, or people have been using their spellbook pages the moment they received them.

Trade up information doesn't show any spellbook pages, but again, they all could have been used before they were detected.

What about spells?

What about spells?

None have been found. Even worse, Valve still has the expiry date for spells set to last year, so even if you did earn any spells they would disappear on you unless you used them immediately.

None have been found. Even worse, Valve still has the expiry date for spells set to last year, so even if you did earn any spells they would disappear on you unless you used them immediately.

:c thanks valve.

so i can still find them as long as i finish contracts? or "merasmissions"

They are, but to fill the spellbook you had to get 3 pages. One is now obtainable via getting a achievement in Helltower, but the other two were only obtainable via gifts that would drop on that map. GIfts no longer drop, so the book can't be filled.

There's 5 pages actually

Archived