Question about killstreak combinations

Deus

Hello there!

So basically, I want to build my sets with killstreak weaps.

But I can't figure if what I want will work.

Let's say I play spy a lot but don't want to spend to much on pro.

Is it possible to apply a pro kit on my revolver and a spec kit on my knife, and get the shiny eyes when I got 5 kills on my knife ? Or is it specific to the weapon that is attached with the pro kit ?

Thus, is it possible to stack the pro effects? If not, then can the effect of a pro weap be triggered by kills made with another KS weap ?

Yeah even confusing myself with my questions ._.

you only get the pro ks eyes if you currently are holding the weapon with the pro ks on it

the eyes will only show up if you have at least 5 kills on the revolver and are currently holding the revolver, they will disappear if you switch to your knife

you only get the pro ks eyes if you currently are holding the weapon with the pro ks on it

the eyes will only show up if you have at least 5 kills on the revolver and are currently holding the revolver, they will disappear if you switch to your knife

However, if you have 2 pro ks weapons, the killstreak counts for both of them.

Let's say you have a Pro ks Knife and a Pro ks Revolver

Let's also say that in your current life, you have 4 knife kills and 1 revolver kill, since both weapons are pro ks, it adds up to 5 pro ks kills, counting towards both of the weapons. While switching between them, both weapons will show the 5-kill eye effect, despite neither weapon having reached 5 kills itself. The same applies for the 10-kill eye effects (eg. 7 knife kills, 3 revolver kills).

Hopefully this helped, have fun!  :lol:

However, if you have 2 pro ks weapons, the killstreak counts for both of them.

Basically what Kika said except for this one point, your weapons can be any kind of killstreak and the killstreak count will count across all the weapons.

Basically each weapon has its own killstreak counter while you also have a total killstreak counter.

Lets say you have a Killstreak Revolver and Killstreak Knife, it doesn't matter what type. If you get a kill with the Revolver in the killfeed it will show you as having 1 on your Revolver killstreak, while the killstreak counter on your HUD will go up to 1 too. Then you switch to the Knife and get a kill, in the killfeed it will show you as having 1 on your Knife killstreak, while your killstreak counter on your HUD goes up to 2, counting both the Revolver and Knife kills together.

When it comes to Pro Killstreak eye effects it is the total number across all your killstreak weapons that counts, not the weapon specific counter in the killfeed.

Archived