New Halloween Unusuals Showcase

SQU1RRELLY

Why do they never add eerie flames when they KNOW that effect is what people wants. 

These effects look ok, but I gott say that restricting the new effects to new hats will make the demand less. 

Why do they never add eerie flames when they KNOW that effect is what people wants. 

These effects look ok, but I gott say that restricting the new effects to new hats will make the demand less. 

Another thing is that since there are so few hats and so many will be unboxed, you're going to see 4-5 of each hat with same effect.

At least the old effects can still be unboxed from normal crates. Let's see some nice 13th Hour miscs. =)

Another thing is that since there are so few hats and so many will be unboxed, you're going to see 4-5 of each hat with same effect.

I doubt that, mainly because of the tiers. After all, look how many Sheriff's Stetsons there are compared to the Rotation Sensation.

Death by Disco, the two Mystery effects and the Tails look amazing; the Eldritch ones look quite shoddy, maybe it's just me.

Oh, and rip Eerie Flames for another year.

I am really disappointed that the Bloody Moon and the Eerie Flames didn't make it in . 

Death By Disco is the effect I dislike the most . It's just bad , so bad that some of you actually like it . Going to be cancer imo.

Both the Mystery to Everyone and It's a puzzle to me are not bad at all . Probably the new mid tier halloweens . 

The trail and flame effects are really good , they are just so nice and vivid . High / God Tiers right there ! 

Effects surely are better than last year's ones . 

I really think Amaranthine, Ooze and SFB are nicer than these effects. I don't know what I was expecting, but a bit disappointed.

Death by Disco is like Molten Mallard: a troll effect

The Death@Disco is honestly just the next banana. Horribly out-of-place sprite, cheap gag value, etc. That means it'll be hyper-inflated, so people don't get your hopes up that it'll be a cheap cancer-tier- everyone else is hoping that too, meaning there's going to be a large demand.

Didnt add dark beams :(

Edit: Tbh, i dont like halloween effects just because I dont like Halloween related stuff, but i must say these new effects are nice.

Archived