Scream Fortress VII is Here!

Brad Pitt

hw_vii_blog.png

Every Halloween for the last six years we’ve guaranteed you that this year’s update will absolutely, for sure, 100% scare you to death. Since you’re reading this and apparently still have access to the mortal internet, those promises to kill you obviously didn’t pan out the way we’d all hoped. So this year we’ve decided to go for broke. Instead of creating one really scary but, let’s face it, non-lethal game mode, we’re resurrecting ALL our previous modes and tossing you into them AT ONCE! If you survive this year’s grim gauntlet of terrors past, then, honestly, we don’t know what to tell you. You’re some kind of unkillable, inhuman monster and it was unfair of you to expect us to scare you to death in the first place. For everyone else, though, make sure to savor clicking this link to the update page, because it will be the last link you ever click!

View the full article

Just out of curiosity, that page never mentioned anything about contract passes? Are they free, or are they like the gun mettle and invasions passes where you had to buy them?

Just out of curiosity, that page never mentioned anything about contract passes? Are they free, or are they like the gun mettle and invasions passes where you had to buy them?

Contract passes will never be free. You'll have to buy them, as they are aimed at premium players, plus gets GabeN more money for the event.

Edit: Welp, looks like they're free. Thanks, pud

Contract passes will never be free. You'll have to buy them, as they are aimed at premium players, plus gets GabeN more money for the event.

They are free...

I was so excited.

This shit was just as overhyped as the last update..

The only good thing I've seen so far is the Taunt. The item servers, and store, are down.. Like what the fuck valve! 

MORE CONTRACTS? MERASMISSIONS ;-;

Idk, 

I was so excited.

The only good thing I've seen so far is the Taunt. The item servers, and store, are down.. Like what the fuck valve! 

ikr, steam dead right now. Everything is down... :c

I was so excited.

Idk, 

ikr, steam dead right now. Everything is down... :c

Christ and above, the item server is always down during big updates. Also, the contracts are free and there's four new maps. Cosmetics are no longer limited, too. I don't understand why the fuck you're whining.

So TF2 is basically CS:GO lite at this point. I wasn't expecting too much out of this update as the items this year aren't Halloween restricted which leads to a very limited item pool to choose from. 

So TF2 is basically CS:GO lite at this point. I wasn't expecting too much out of this update as the items this year aren't Halloween restricted which leads to a very limited item pool to choose from. 

At least we got Grim Tweeter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if anyone has info on this, but uh...

What happened to spells?  I was planning to just about coat every item I own in spells this year.

I like the update, but the amount of cosmetic this update brings is very disappointing, only 19?! 2014 halloween update added 50, and the update earlier added over 100 Halloween cosmetic.

Archived