This Should Not Be Allowed

Ottoman Empire

These are against our rules, just report them and they will get removed soon enough

What exactly do we put when we report them? I mean, I know it should fall under "other issue" but what should be in the description.

What exactly do we put when we report them? I mean, I know it should fall under "other issue" but what should be in the description.

Advertising other price than what they really sell for

Advertising other price than what they really sell for

Usually I report them... 12 hours later I still see them on the list +_+

Misleading listings happens for craft hats too. There's one selling for "0.11 ref" right now.

Usually I report them... 12 hours later I still see them on the list +_+

Misleading listings happens for craft hats too. There's one selling for "0.11 ref" right now.

They will definitely be removed once a mod gets to them, the mods (that actually do something, so not me) are just very busy right now. And we get a lottt of reports everyday. They will be handled eventually

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting simply isn't enough, this is happening around the clock, non stop.

Well, what would you suggest? Adding the user and asking nicely?

Mods aren't all powerful beings. They have a decent backlog of their own modly duties which they need to get done in addition to their daily lives. Just report it and they'll get around to it as soon as they can.

Place a ban? I mean that should teach people a lot of things. 

I once received a ban because I lowered my listing price but forgot to change the description. They don't do that now? Wow. That's "fair".

Wondering if this isn't allowed and should be eliminated DVtyPIy.png

I believe so, even if not the same as the subject of this topic, it's somewhat similar.

-snip-

For the Pro KS ones, iirc they should be putting down their lowest price for any of them. The 1.71 listing is okay, but the 1.47 listing isn't. (I think?) It should be listed like the 1 key listing.

Same goes for the 4 ref listing.

Wondering if this isn't allowed and should be eliminated DVtyPIy.png

I believe so, even if not the same as the subject of this topic, it's somewhat similar.

Change your filter to No Killstreak and they'll go away.

These buy orders were made on the Prof KS Objector stats page and do not show up on the Regular Objector stats page. The only reason you are seeing both on the same list is because you are searching for all Objectors of all killstreakers.

Archived