Workshop of Horrors! - Halloween 2015

Tobiased

8SD42ox.png?2

It's that time of year again, Halloween is around the corner! Your beloved community members are "hard at work" putting together this update.

They have organized 4 collections, so you know what to expect. disappointment

note* They have not announced which ones that will make it, so feel free to vote up the ones you want in the game

Cosmetics

Maps

Unusual Effects

Stuff from past years

You can find small map and cosmetic showcases below that i put together

​Discuss the stuff you are most hyped for below

(oh and someone made a pretty nice Eerie flames effect)

Also try to include an image/link of reference

you know I thought that all of these items WERE going to be in this update.sadly most of the stuff i would love to be in the game wont even make it

I want sockston ;~:

I'm looking forward to KotH Nucleus event (Spookleus), since its one of my most favorite maps and looks freaking beautiful. The other maps are pretty decent.

Link to Nucleus event map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=536839007

As for cosmetics, taunts and stuff, not much to say. Personally, the Maggot's Condolence taunt looks great, even if Soldier can't read (or probably write, too). 

8SD42ox.png?2

It's that time of year again, Halloween is around the corner! Your beloved community members are "hard at work" putting together this update.

They have organized 4 collections, so you know what to expect. disappointment

note* They have not announced which ones that will make it, so feel free to vote up the ones you want in the game

Cosmetics

Maps

Unusual Effects

Stuff from past years

You can find small map and cosmetic showcases below that i put together

​Discuss the stuff you are most hyped for below

(oh and someone made a pretty nice Eerie flames effect)

Also try to include an image/link of reference

L8

VNN made a video about this days ago.

the further down the effects you go, the dumber they get :P but I'd love to see own a corrupted leak all class hat.

Also if the cosmetics arent restricted, I may have to spend a fortune getting some, as they all look bloody amazing

I might just use the corrupted leak skin download for myself :D

The Hellpower map has been around for a while now, and I still want it. The grappling hook uses are fantastic looking, and since Valve seems to want to push this gamemode, hopefully we'll see it. Taunt-wise, I'm really hoping for the Maggot's Condolences and the Bucking Bronco, because both of these classes only have one taunt of their own so far. In regards to all-class, the Zombie shuffle finally has a chance to shine- that thing was made when conga was still hot and exciting. Cosmetic-wise, I honestly don't like a lot of them, they seem kinda ugly. Stuff like Sockston is glorious though. And honestly, a lot of the effects are boring- I am hyped for the pentagram taunt effect though, I need that for Party Trick so bad.

Oh man, hype!

Here's to hoping that my Eerie Flames effect gets accepted!

The Eerie Burning Effect by Sir.Grey is absolutely beautiful, but I dunno, I feel that if they add a third burning effect, they should keep it the same as the other two particle-wise, with just a recolor. His has this awesome twinkling effect added in. But that's just my opinion. I'll be stoked if either gets added! I just want purple flames!  :D

If this gets accepted , I'm sure people will consider it pretty much as cancer . 

Good. Hopefully I won't have to sell my beams one to get it then

Archived