Backpack.tf Automatic problem

DanielStoSve

Today i set up my Backpack.tf Automatic, and it worked. 

I added sell orders and they were automatic, but when i tried to create Automatic buy orders, it didn't work, instead of showing the "Automatic Trade" button, it showed the "Send Trade-offer" button, and my friend helped me test it, and buy orders weren't automatic. The Automatic bot said: "skipping: offered invalid items" "asked: 2 refined" "offered: brigade helm" when i originally wanted to buy brigade helm for 2 ref. 

HELP PLEASE

does trade.tf bot work for backpack.tf aswell? cause im mostly usign backpack.tf  if not ill just wait until backpack.tf update their bot. 

does trade.tf bot work for backpack.tf aswell? cause im mostly usign backpack.tf  if not ill just wait until backpack.tf update their bot. 

you can set up both but you have to put the same prices on both in order to make them work

i didnt understand waht u said there.

you can set up trade.tf bot to handle some (or all of them) of your backpack.tf listings (prices have to be the same(obvious)), well trade.tf bot can handle all of your listings on backpack.tf but it won't show the automatic icon. if you want to get that automatic icon near your listing you have to run automatic along with trade.tf bot

can't be simplier

so if i set up trade.tf bot it and automatic backpack.tf bot, the trade.tf bot will handle all offers and let me both buy and sell in backpack.tf automaticly? 

so if i set up trade.tf bot it and automatic backpack.tf bot, the trade.tf bot will handle all offers and let me both buy and sell in backpack.tf automaticly? 

step 1. create sell listings and buy listings on backpack.tf

step 2. run the trade.tf bot and automatic (automatic if you want that fancy bolt icon near listing)

step 3. do the same sell and buy listings on trade.tf bot page

step 4. should work but the bots may try to handle faster than other but it's not that much of an issue

step 5. you have both listings on backpack.tf and trade.tf with coverage of automated bots.

step 6. have fun?

He is saying setup both and the trade.tf bot will handle the buying, but you can still advertise whatever you're buying with the bp.tf classifieds.

i got the trade.tf bot handle buyings, but what do you mean advertise what im buying in bp.tf classified

Make buy orders with the same prices your bot is buying for. Backpack.tf automatic will not handle buy orders but the trade.tf will. So they will see the listing on bp.tf and trade the bot and it will still work.

OH I get it now. If i put up something i wana buy on backpack.tf for lets say 1.66 ref, and put the exact same item and buy price 1.66 ref on trade.tf, trade.tf will see the backpack.tf trade as a trade.tf trade and accept it. Thanks, ill see if i can set up a trade.tf bot.

Thanks guys. 

Make buy orders with the same prices your bot is buying for. Backpack.tf automatic will not handle buy orders but the trade.tf will. So they will see the listing on bp.tf and trade the bot and it will still work.

step 1. create sell listings and buy listings on backpack.tf

step 2. run the trade.tf bot and automatic (automatic if you want that fancy bolt icon near listing)

step 3. do the same sell and buy listings on trade.tf bot page

step 4. should work but the bots may try to handle faster than other but it's not that much of an issue

step 5. you have both listings on backpack.tf and trade.tf with coverage of automated bots.

step 6. have fun?

Archived